Reviews for Gravity
mbpendleton chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This story brings a tear to my eye. Excellent choice to voice Ivy's feelings. Ever thought of writing this from Rachel POV then combining?
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Great story emotional and gripping
siDEADde chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I've started rereading the series after putting it aside after APB and my frustration with the relationship between Rachel and Ivy. This little short perfectly captures how I am feeling about the situation.

I'm generally not a song-fic person, but you were spot on in your choice and I looked up the song to listen to it while I read your fic a second time. It's beautifully written, with great attention paid to capturing Ivy's voice. I love angsty, unhappily ended stories and this is perfect. Thank you for taking the time to put it down for us.
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This is so sad... and so beautiful... and so Ivy. I like how mature Glenn is in this. The song is very apropos, and I could see Ivy playing it and singing along. I imagine that Ivy has a nice, deep singing voice, and I can see her singing/playing her heart out to this.

On another note (ha) I see you also write for DEBS! Go fig, small world. I'm Larceny at ATD, though I rarely go there anymore, so if you posted/hung out there, that means we never got to interact in the hey day. I miss it. Anyway, great job!
Musicmakesmehigh chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
no words to describe, that was heartbreaking, loved it. I particularly would not mind a happier sequel (hint hint)
Hewhoislost chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
When ever I find a "song fic" or a fic in which an author incorporates a song I hunt it down on youtube. I can honestly say you pick a very good one to pair to their relationship. Hell listing to the video made my chest hurt, and I needed to thank you for giving Ivy a voice to picture in my head when I read her lines.I for one can't wait to see what else you add to this fandom. Keep up the great work.
Kirk Baldridge chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Well done.

You can feel Ivy's pain through the words. How she's sick of wanting Rachel and knows she can't do anything about it. Angry at Rachel and herself and the world but with no one to take it out on.

Since Kim Harrison has all but destroyed Rachel and Ivy, I think we are going to start seeing more stories like this. Probably not this good though.
torturedsoul84 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
It was perfect! Wish this story wasn't a one shot.
OmletteLurch chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Ouch. Lovely and painful. Nicely done.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was achingly beautiful. Well done.