Reviews for Unmasked
The Justice and Death chapter 15 . 9/23
To be continued...

To Be Continued!

Don't need any thanks for this correction.
SunsetDawn420 chapter 15 . 9/20
Wow! Great story!
Will there be a new chapter coming out soon? PLEEEEAAAASE! I love this story. The plot twists and so on ... just genious. Please write a new chapter! This cliffhanger is really mean. So ... please? -
YokaiAngel chapter 15 . 9/7
Love the story!~~
Anon chapter 15 . 9/4
Gahhh! Lelouch! I am SO hyped! Great chapter, loved it!
Worker72 chapter 15 . 8/27
I wonder ho VV is doing with his brother's death? Both he and Marianne might be able to get closer to Ragnorok if they keep Lulu's memory alive.
OMAC001 chapter 15 . 8/21
I doubt Lelouch is dead. Of course, he probably won't show up for a few more chapters. Gives the other characters a chance to shine...or fall!
Lelouch-Strife chapter 15 . 8/21
is lelouch dead?
Shadow At Midnight chapter 15 . 8/20
Glad to see this story finally updated. Though I had to reread it since I forgot a number of details. Still very well written. As for it possibly being Lelouch . . . if it is him then I'm not surprised. He had the ability to set up the explosive exactly where it needed to be for his survival to be possible. Would he have been likely still injured? Yeah. All he needed to know is the size of the platform which he could have gotten easily enough after he used Geass on his guard.

Which would explain why he didn't say goodbye to Nunnally. Because it wasn't one so long as everything went according to plan. It would explain why there wasn't even charred remains of Lelouch when Suzaku was there not long after. Let's see how this is explained. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
PiroWolfxL chapter 15 . 8/19
Now this Is the best code grass story I've read in a long time
KingofHeartless'09 chapter 15 . 8/19
Kallen siding with the enemy possibly very interesting development...
Jarjaxle chapter 15 . 8/19

Aw man you just Opened New Can of Worms with revelations of Kallen and Suzaku and That Base Fire...Yes...Yes F**king to be Continued!

Awesome Chapter...Literally Code Geass Mindfuck we are expecting
Angel-the-hedge chapter 15 . 8/19
OBSERVER01 chapter 15 . 8/19
has lelouch taken c.c.s code!? cuz that would be one major twist.
maxe03 chapter 15 . 8/19
After all this I still hate Suzuki and I'm beginning to hate Lula so called living d ones and friendly ends