Reviews for Possibly Unstoppable
ExtremeHelix1 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I agree, after all who's got a more twisted mind the writer or the reader?
Dsman chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
um so i thought there would be more carnege and what is with you makeing storys that "could possibly happen"
Dsman chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
i'm not sure if i should say good by kim
Dsman chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
oh crikey
Dsman chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
oh no evil ron with out the zorpox
Reader101w chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Cool story,

Nice job turning a nightmare like that back to good, although Ron will still have to face the possibility of his fears resurfacing or coming true, but for now he can face them down.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,
reader101w
Rye-bread chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
(Oh, tweakness; I forgot to sign in)

I’m going to sound as changeable as a political candidate. I was going to backpedal again from my urging you to let the craze off the chain. To make Ron so villainous as to indiscriminately slay people would irreparably scar his soul. But you’re already ahead of me.

There are parts where they speak formal that I think could sound more informal; and there are parts where they sound informal that I think they should sound formal. There’s no pleasing me.

:D

But the readers have spoken. They like. & so do I.

I will only reference my review with this quote from C. S. Lewis‘ Narnia story, “Prince Caspian”, which echoes Sensei’s comment.

“Welcome, Prince,” said Aslan. “Do you feel yourself sufficient to take up the Kingship of Narnia?”

“I – I don’t think I do, Sir,” said Caspian. “I’m only a kid.”

“Good,” said Aslan. “If you had felt yourself sufficient, it would have been a proof that you were not. Therefore, under us and under the High King, you shall be King of Narnia, Lord of Cair Paravel, and Emperor of the Lone Islands…”
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2012

:D

But the readers have spoken. They like. & so do I.

“I – I don’t think I do, Sir,” said Caspian. “I’m only a kid.”

Grandpa RD chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Perfect ending and explanation, Mike! I'm impressed that there is still a master writer still so immersed in Kim Possible after so long with no new input from the creators.

THANK YOU for doing this story. I enjoyed it immensely, and it has inspired me to read MORE of your fine work.

Please and Thank You.

Grandpa RD chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Gad, I feel that blade slipping into my own stomach! YES, one of the most evil cliffies ever! Good going, Maestro!

On to 4!

Grandpa RD chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Dead Bonnie... *cries*

This IS a dark one, Mike. Enthralled! Moving on to Chap 3!
Grandpa RD chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hiya, Mike! Yeah, I know it's been a helluva long time since you've heard from me, but I'm still alive and kicking. I'm loving having stopped by your account and deciding to read some more of your recent work.

This is definitely gripping! The beginning of this story has me on the edge of my chair, and I'm ever so happy that I caught this tome. I'm off to chapter 2 now, see ya there!

Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Ah, it makes sense in every way. The end argument was particularly good in bringing the meaning of the events home. The atmosphere was also perfect, very creepy.
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Don't think you have. Very chilling. Just hoping the boy can resurface in time.
Katsumara chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Not corny at all! Scary!Ron was still scary, but I"m pleased with how this wrapped up :D
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »