Reviews for Artist of Death
North Hayward chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
this is well written, I like it very much.
DarthCraftus chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Yay! Another chapter! And now you've got ME curious as to hat Jie's planning!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Al lthose questions...I seriously gotta know!

Rabenkopf chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
hmm...the more you write about this little mice, the more questions arise in my mind :D

So let us see, what schemes Jie and Co. try next time...and what you have done with Shifu! ;P

Bad Cliffhanger, bad cliffhanger...! :D

Keep the good work up. :)
Izar chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
I like the story, but when are you going to update Next Decade? It's been a while, same with this story. I'm not rushing you, I'm just wondering what the hold up is.
SHIFUFANGIRL1 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
awesome battle we all know it shifu's awesome *gets into stance*gives him a bring it look* SHIFU-“do you even know kung fu?” Me: “maybe I do maybe I dont.” *he flicks me Me:“ hey” *glares at shifu* keep it up
SHIFUFANGIRL1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Are the twins armadillo's? anyways this is an awesome story keep it up. and can't wait till jade palace pov
DarthCraftus chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Another great chapter! I loved the banter between Qing and Ye. I was struggling tto come up with personalities for those two, but you did a fantastic job.
One question though: what happened to Ye's monk spade?
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Please post more ASAP! I'm looking forward to the next one!

Rabenkopf chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
(Evil Grin) A fantastic chapter here and I don't care if it is short. Also a cliffhangar once again (Evil Grin gets broader) And you did a pretty good chapter with as few as possible Jie you could accomplish. Maybe this was even a plan of Jie (no one knows except you - Evil grin reached the Joker Level)
Tigressfan12 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I thought is was a good chapter :D Likes the fight between Shifu and Ye (And that Shifu was winning ;P).
Also liked the sneacky side of Qing
Tai Claw chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Good story, hope you keep updating-
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
So...where do they go from there?

DarthCraftus chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Yes! Another chapter!
I loved the fight between Jie and Po. Size really doesn't matter.
I eagerly await the next chapter!
Tigressfan12 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012