Reviews for Everywhere, Birds
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Damn fine job with Demonic!Raven, there, O Author of Awesome! And who DOESN'T like to see Slade get what's coming to him? Heh. She ate him. Nice. And it was (on some level, anyhow) a birthday present for Robby-Poo? Again, nice!

This definitely goes into Favorites. I'm gonna go check out your other stuff now.
Midnight72955 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Damn... just damn. I love this side of Raven. Just wow!
DementedChicken159 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I salute you!
Black Stormraven chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow. This was some really powerful stuff. The fact that you went so far with Raven, so far into a part of her mind that we rarely (if ever) see, makes me love this fic. It's not pleasant, it's not arousing, but it hits hard. And anything that can make me feel something as strongly as this is quality writing. Really awesome work!
MySweetSeduction chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Very good and well written. Thanks c:
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Controversial, as that was bordering on rape . . . but I can't help but really appreciate it anyway. There's so much about Raven that is incredibly taboo, and you captured her attitude towards those aspects of her being, those aspects that she can't fight no matter what, that she has no choice but to come to terms with, very very well.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
very good and cool idea. I think that Raven would possible do that if it meant to finally get rid of Slade.
Minuviel chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That was intense. And unexpected. And breathtaking. You are truly gifted with words!

At the point when Raven sais 'I'm no fucking hero' I Bad goosebumps.

Thank you soooooo much for writing and uploading!