Reviews for Anesthesia
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Very good, except for the fact that, as you said, this is not at all Spiral-verse. I was gonna comment on that, but when I read the last sentence, I understood. So, I'm letting it pass.

I love Spiral. It's easily my favorite AdrenaVeris story, even though her 'No, Thank You!' is one of the best fics of the fandom (and I'm not the only one to believe this).

Anyway, I'm subscribing to you; looking forward to more of your fics.

- Len
kaito136 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Being a huge fan of all AdrenaVeris' fic, I must say this is a pretty good "fanfic of that fanfic". XD (Damn, I like that term).

Firstly, thank you for bringing us back to that chapter in Spiral. I loved that chapter when they recounted past events within the Keionbu members and how everything spiraled out of control. It's that kind of chapter that is there, yet isn't there because so many events had happened. So thanks for bringing me back there, I like how you actually got inspired by such a small yet important portion of the fanfic.

Secondly, I like how you narrated this story. If I am not mistaken, in Spiral, by this point of time Yui is already an "out-of-control" character, feeling nothing and moving like a robot, inflicting pain onto others and making use of them to get Ui's situation out of her head. You managed to capture all the essential emotions behind it. Pain and remorse, and explained why Yui didn't feel it by putting her as a first person view here. The idea of wanting to repeat this again can be seen very clearly here that sex is the drug to Yui. It's well done I will say, I will also agree with Truner that in actual Spiral storyline, it was an indirect attack to Ritsu. (Remember how Ritsu felt after Mio and Yui were together?)

Thirdly, damn that last paragraph. I love it so much. XD

Lastly, I hope you will continue writing K-ON! dark fics. I love angsty fics, and this is definitely enjoyable to me. (Though I see this is your only K-ON fic... I'm still gonna subcribe to ya). Get inspired by other plots and come up with your own. I'm sure you'll do a great job with them. All the best!
notavailabledelted chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
wow, u surprise me! didn't predict that the story is a bit dark but u really wrote it well. I dont read Spiral and dont even know what it is.(is it K-ON! fic?). i think it will better if u state the cause of yui's pain. or did i miss something?
shinju desu chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
It's good. :)

(I think you misspelled the title. Kindly fix it up, ne? ; )
angelronin chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
In sense it could be a prequel to Spiral or AU version of it. Seeing how Yui felt after raping Mio wanting to blocking that out and Mio's state of mind maybe questionable. It have similar theme to Spiral I hope both of them get heal from this event at the end of the story
Kuroi chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Got me a story, I want you to know! Slicing up Spiral, I want you to know! Adrena so groovy, I want you to know! Don't know about you, but I am un chien Anestesia! I am un chien Anestesia! I am un chien Anestesia! I am un chien Anestesia! Wanna grow up to be! Be a debaser! DEBASER!
Metasys chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
As an avid fan of Spiral and Spiral Mio, I was intrigued when I saw the summary. The original story itself hasn't revealed much of Yui and Mio's past even though like most of the readers agreed it's the start of THE spiral.

It'll be interesting to see how you write in Yui's point of view to see the aftermath of what she did. I like the title of the story. It feels like there is more than just lust to her actions. It'll take effort to capture the dangerous Queen Mio will become. I remember that after this, Ritsu and Mugi got closer and eventually got together, but we didn't see Mio and Yui's side of the story during that.

Good luck in the next chapter.
Truner chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Well, being a fan of Spiral myself, I jumped on this one without hesitation.

I see you changed the story slightly.

In Spiral, it seemed like the rape was an indirect attack against Ritsu. Here, it's but a mere sexual attraction.

The story is a little bit on the short side, but at least you can write. You should try your hands at a darker K-On! story yourself, maybe you could work out something good.