Reviews for 20,000 Seconds
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Wow that was intense heavy, draining, tragic, well written, the anguish of watching one you love take their last breath.
Snappher chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I'm lying in bed reading this, baling as tears run back into my hair and onto my pillow. Waaaaaa! Beautiful and miserable. :(
myinfiniteromance chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Oh my god! I can't breath! I can hardly see to type this. It was very well written, but how can I get over this pain now? It hurts so much.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Crying, sobbing

Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Jill! It's me Athena! The prodigal son (daughter?) returns! I've missed you babe, but I have all the stories you've been writing saved and waiting. I read this one first because I remember you saying you wanted my thoughts on it. Well, it's brilliant honey! You know a lot about my mom being sick and while she didn't die I related to Edward here so much. I know that shameful feeling of wanting to just ran away from the pain and feeling even worse for secretly hoping your loved one would just give up so that they won't have to suffer anymore. This was truly heartbreaking and honestly brought tears to my eyes. You really know how to capture the gravity and reality of a situation Jill and not just scribble down cliches you hear in movies or in Hallmark cards. That's a talent to be proud of babe. I can't wait to read everything else you've written and I hope we can talk soon!

sunystone chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
*wipes tears* So heartbreaking, but oh so beautifully written. This story hit close to home for me, as I'm sitting here remembering the the emotional roller coaster I went through after I lost a dear friend to cancer a few years ago.

Jill, you wrote Edward's emotions so brilliantly.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Well here goes... Just wow! I literally cried some crocodile tears. Really was a "Taylor Swift" moment. This was incredibly sad, and more of an impact as I didn't really expect it.

I read or cautiously read RMHALE stories with the expectations of needing tissues... Your stories have had moments of angst, but I survived well. Well I was down for count, and as I think each moment about this story, I literally tear up again...a very great sign of a well written story...thanks gayla
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
So heartbreaking and so real.
featherme chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
The first word that comes to my mind after reading is REAL. Wow, you captured the range of emotions so well.

Your words were painfully right on the mark and hit me like a ton of bricks. This is just one emotion that stood out to me, "my hatred for this breathing-walking-happy-world, is obscured by my loathing..."

This story is beautifully written and touched my heart. Thank you for sharing.
BaerAndSheep chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I dont know what to say, honey. There are no words. The desperation. The guilt. The hopelessness. Its like falling into the abyss right along with him. And all I can think is, please dont ever let me be in this situation, dont ever take the one I love away from me.
ShenoahD chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
You wrote so well of an incredible love and having to let it go. Made me cry.
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
*cathches my breath and wipes my sobbing eyes*

Holy fuck, Jill...*Smh* my heart is pounding w pain.

That was bloody brilliant...harsh, heavy, deep core hurt...but beautifully poignant. And, superbly written.

I kept waiting for him to just lose it...let it all go...his mind to drop so his heart could explode all that it was holding on too. Fuck. Intense.

Great job. You did an amazing job on that.
lovaboy chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Amazing but so sad.
SlashGal chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
oh how sad this was. poignant and well written xx :(
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Your words captured the first stages of death and dying, anger. Every seemingly selfish moment Edward spent in these last moments, the beginning of accepting what is, you wrote so full of truth. Death isn't pretty or kind. Like the once beautiful flowers left to complete their cycle of life in full view as they droop and wilt. I understand his need for that realty. He needed to feel the pain not hide from it no matter how difficult.

From the first word, I felt his pain. I appreciated the honesty of your words in-spite of the tears they brought.