Reviews for Why No Evil Lab Should Have A SelfDestruct Button
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Haha, now that I think about it, they really shouldn't have dug that thing up. Seems pretty stupid when I think about it. XD
zaphaelfirefly chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Ha, ha so very true.
HarmonyGurl1208 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
"What could possibly go wrong?"

... Absolutely nothing, of course!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is super hilarious. I hope the minion takes Dick to task for his stupidity while they are chasing Dean around Purgatory.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was wonderful. It was a point that had crossed my mind while watching the series, and I love the way you have highlighted it with this piece. Dick's clueless enthusiasm was highly amusing to read, and overall, short as it was, I greatly enjoyed this story.
slaybelle69 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Clappy hands! Clappy Hands! Love the fun with the shear stupidity of bringing your own atomic bomb into your house. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Love it!
Von chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
(snickers)

This is the point where the minion starts pondering a self-directed fate and jumps ship.

Or takes the initiative to have a fake made. :D
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh I don't know, the Winchesters sorta has a way to make things go wrong. The idiot should have left it where it was, would have worked out better.

I loved this and it made me giggle.
EIMIM chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh my god,

how did I not notice that before...?
sudoku chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I guess Dick Roman is an idiot ;)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Cute!

I imagine this is the conversation the TV viewers never got to see and it sounds exactly like something Dick would have said.

Thanks for the smile and laugh.
Ciya chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
LOL! Oh yeah, it'll be much safer in Roman's office than hidden under sand, concrete, water and a forgotten pyramid.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I think only Crowley has given the Winchesters their due respect when he ranted at Castiel during season 6 but even he tends to get cocky and what is that about pride goeth before the fall? SPN big bad monologue tends to go like this " Pshaw, those incompetent Winchester mud monkeys. Though they have dispatched some truly impressive MOFO's, I (insert season # big bad here) will play with them and dispatch them at my leisure since there is no way they can defeat me with their limited human abilities and resources despite all evidence to the contrary with past foes."
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
You know, I never really thought about it but yeah, kind of stupid bring attention to the one thing that can kill you and destroy all your plan! Awesome job, very funny!