Reviews for Why No Evil Lab Should Have A SelfDestruct Button
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
What a funny little blurb! And it explains SO well why it was being flown back to headquarters!

Too bad Doofinsmirtz never learned that. ;)
Resident of Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Famous last words
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Haha, now that I think about it, they really shouldn't have dug that thing up. Seems pretty stupid when I think about it. XD
zaphaelfirefly chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Ha, ha so very true.
HarmonyGurl1208 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
"What could possibly go wrong?"

... Absolutely nothing, of course!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is super hilarious. I hope the minion takes Dick to task for his stupidity while they are chasing Dean around Purgatory.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was wonderful. It was a point that had crossed my mind while watching the series, and I love the way you have highlighted it with this piece. Dick's clueless enthusiasm was highly amusing to read, and overall, short as it was, I greatly enjoyed this story.
slaybelle69 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Clappy hands! Clappy Hands! Love the fun with the shear stupidity of bringing your own atomic bomb into your house. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Love it!
Von chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
(snickers)

This is the point where the minion starts pondering a self-directed fate and jumps ship.

Or takes the initiative to have a fake made. :D
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh I don't know, the Winchesters sorta has a way to make things go wrong. The idiot should have left it where it was, would have worked out better.

I loved this and it made me giggle.
EIMIM chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh my god,

how did I not notice that before...?
sudoku chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I guess Dick Roman is an idiot ;)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Cute!

I imagine this is the conversation the TV viewers never got to see and it sounds exactly like something Dick would have said.

Thanks for the smile and laugh.
Ciya chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
LOL! Oh yeah, it'll be much safer in Roman's office than hidden under sand, concrete, water and a forgotten pyramid.