Reviews for Tiger Stripes
chanur chapter 13 . 7/15
Loved it. Please, please continue this story.
mamareadstomuch2 chapter 13 . 6/20
Omgosh...this story...I reread it all when you updated. I absolutely live me some good alpha Jasper. I I'm so ready to see Rose get what is coming to her and just see who else was in on this. Fantastic update that has me jonesing for more xoxo Sarah Teague
andrewpine chapter 13 . 6/20
Goody she is going to get what she deserves,stupid if Emmett has to die for that to happen oh well.
Hopefully you will update soon so we can all read about Rosie death sentence to come.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 6/20
Hopefully Caius will be binging Jane at least which should help if the prick bring most of the pack.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 6/20
About maybe they can actually sit down and talk and get past all of the Peter come charging in and blows it.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 6/20
Looks like he gave Rose just a little longer to live while he tries to get his love back.
Will Caius be sending some of the troops to the Whitlock's to wait for the mutts to show up?
andrewpine chapter 8 . 6/20
Caius? So what the hell is that all about? Charlie really does need to tell Peter said to him about the blonde Cullen bitch tell Sam about Bella,then Jasper can kill her at the soonest.
Those two need to sit down and talk and compare notes so to speak and get down to how everything fell apart with them.
You need to stop dragging this out.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 6/20
Jasper's hit list: Rose,Sam,Billy,Jake and the rest of the pack of mutt's.
I don't know why Charlie didn't go to the put a bullet into Sam's might have died ,but that prick would have been like he will be going to if Peter got a hit on his knower about Charlie makes it to them then Jasper will find out that his so called sister betrayed him and Bella and set this ball needs to find a very deep hole to hide in that it will help.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 6/20
Thanks for updating, sweetie! Going to tead the story over again.
LMAO! Too funny!
Great chapter!
andrewpine chapter 6 . 6/20
What in the hell did that bitch Rose say to her? better yet what did that mutt Sam do to her that he needs to die slowly for. did he beat her because she would have sex with him or obey his commands?
Hopefully they will pull their collective heads out of their asses and talk so the truth can come out before trouble finds them.
Uh oh!
Love this story so far!
andrewpine chapter 5 . 6/20
So as usual the cunt is the one that started all of this crap and ruin two peoples lives due to her arrogance. I don't petty her if or when Jasper finds out what she did.I wonder if Rose has ever met the major?
Why won't Bella talk to Jasper and tell him what happened?