Reviews for Tiger Stripes
Omg! I love this story, please update soon! Why did you abandon it?
SilverontheRose chapter 13 . 3/25
I really hope you have the inclination to come back to this someday. Excellent work, and so nearly through!
This is an amazing. I hope that you finish this story! I cannot wait to see where you take us. :)
ForrestersWitch chapter 13 . 1/20
I just found this story and you! I only look for finished stories because I hate to wait on to be continueds... this is solely because more than half of the unfinished stories I've read are never finished. I myself have a story that I've not gone back to as I'm writing it now with my own characters and not TBBT's. I looked up ff stories of Bella and Jasper yesterday but I didn't specify completed and that is how I found this story of yours! Maybe I should have started out with How much I thoroughly enjoyed your machination! I'm so glad you've come back to it! I am glad that I didn't find it while you were dealing with RL and unable to write! I do sincerely hope that RL gives you happiness and prosperity and that you and those that are yours are happy and content! I'd also like to thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us I know how vulnerable that can make some of us feel. So even though I'm an impatient ass at times your story gave me the respite I so sorely needed yesterday and this morning so I give you my heartfelt gratitude, Thank you!
I shall wait patiently for the rest of your tale with a smile!
monay9e chapter 13 . 12/23/2016
Please finish this story
Guest chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
I hope everything is going well for you and that you can get back to the things you love soon. If that includes this story, that would be even better.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
Please. Please. Please continue with the storie. I didn't stop reading it until I got to the last chapter that was updated.
01Katie chapter 13 . 10/3/2016
Can't wait for more please update ASAFP.
chanur chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
Loved it. Please, please continue this story.
mamareadstomuch2 chapter 13 . 6/20/2016
Omgosh...this story...I reread it all when you updated. I absolutely live me some good alpha Jasper. I I'm so ready to see Rose get what is coming to her and just see who else was in on this. Fantastic update that has me jonesing for more xoxo Sarah Teague
andrewpine chapter 13 . 6/20/2016
Goody she is going to get what she deserves,stupid if Emmett has to die for that to happen oh well.
Hopefully you will update soon so we can all read about Rosie death sentence to come.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 6/20/2016
Hopefully Caius will be binging Jane at least which should help if the prick bring most of the pack.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
About maybe they can actually sit down and talk and get past all of the Peter come charging in and blows it.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 6/20/2016
Looks like he gave Rose just a little longer to live while he tries to get his love back.
Will Caius be sending some of the troops to the Whitlock's to wait for the mutts to show up?
andrewpine chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
Caius? So what the hell is that all about? Charlie really does need to tell Peter said to him about the blonde Cullen bitch tell Sam about Bella,then Jasper can kill her at the soonest.
Those two need to sit down and talk and compare notes so to speak and get down to how everything fell apart with them.
You need to stop dragging this out.