Reviews for Nighthawks
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 4/12
Damn it Dave! Two chapters and I can't stop bawling like a bitch. I can't believe I've never left a review on this story. As you know me and my writing partners are having a Finchel fanfic book club and this week is Nighthawks. And it could not have been a better story for the week I'm having. I needed to remember that it doesn't matter where the one you love is as long as you know they love you and are safe you can get through the shit life throws at you.
WhoMe17 chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
I absolutely loved this story you done an amazing job.
lesa.blazer chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Sequel please
Bluesdj chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
By now I already know I love your take in Finn Rachel and the arts, so this story was not a suprise for me. Loved it.
On a sad note through, I felt a hole in my heart every time Rachel said he's gorgeous, like his smile. I stare at my desktop agreeing wholeheartedly that Cory is...was
And my eyes are full of tears.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
Great story! I love the mentorship that Marge was able to offer to the kids. Really lovely relationship there!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I love the interactions and conversations between Rachel and Marge! This is great!
MrsMosley chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
This is a lovely story.
catwoman8940 chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
this is a great story and I am glad they got there happy ending in the end hope that you do a sequel to it to continue with finchel epic love story.
Quibily chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
Aww, perfect ending! Rachel and Finn both on their way to getting their dream!
Quibily chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Clever tie-in with the painting! I like how it's already established that , despite what Purple Piano tried to tell us, Rachel IS still one of a kind at NYADA because she likes this diner that isn't trendy enough for her peers.
kezztip chapter 16 . 6/17/2012
I really loved your story. I also loved how you recognised Finn/Corey's significant talent - too many fanfics tear him down when he has one of the best voices on the show and is actually one of the best dancers when they do group numbers. I love the future you have given Rachel and Finn, the possibility of them performing together for a living. Bravo!
luafontes chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
your story is amazing! And the ending made it justice!
noro chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
great ending
henriettaline chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
A lovely ending to a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Loveydoveface chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
Oh wow! That was just so good! Wow!:)