Reviews for Nighthawks
WhoMe17 chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
I absolutely loved this story you done an amazing job.
lesa.blazer chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Sequel please
Bluesdj chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
By now I already know I love your take in Finn Rachel and the arts, so this story was not a suprise for me. Loved it.
On a sad note through, I felt a hole in my heart every time Rachel said he's gorgeous, like his smile. I stare at my desktop agreeing wholeheartedly that Cory is...was
And my eyes are full of tears.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
Great story! I love the mentorship that Marge was able to offer to the kids. Really lovely relationship there!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I love the interactions and conversations between Rachel and Marge! This is great!
MrsMosley chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
This is a lovely story.
catwoman8940 chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
this is a great story and I am glad they got there happy ending in the end hope that you do a sequel to it to continue with finchel epic love story.
Quibily chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
Aww, perfect ending! Rachel and Finn both on their way to getting their dream!
Quibily chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Clever tie-in with the painting! I like how it's already established that , despite what Purple Piano tried to tell us, Rachel IS still one of a kind at NYADA because she likes this diner that isn't trendy enough for her peers.
kezztip chapter 16 . 6/17/2012
I really loved your story. I also loved how you recognised Finn/Corey's significant talent - too many fanfics tear him down when he has one of the best voices on the show and is actually one of the best dancers when they do group numbers. I love the future you have given Rachel and Finn, the possibility of them performing together for a living. Bravo!
luafontes chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
your story is amazing! And the ending made it justice!
noro chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
great ending
henriettaline chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
A lovely ending to a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Loveydoveface chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
Oh wow! That was just so good! Wow!:)
Amybf19 chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
Oh I am so sad it is over! It was a very interesting ride! Thanks for chatting with me through t! I will look forward to reading more of your work in the future! ;)