Reviews for Always a Plan
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Whoah! GO Aric, Twins on the first try :D

Not quite a Litter...but Hey, better then none :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Love this Chapter, has TWO of my Fave Star Wars Romancables, Aric Jorgan and Corso Riggs.
Raxus Prime chapter 62 . 8/6/2012
You did a wonderful job and I can't wait for Advantages to come out!
Raxus Prime chapter 57 . 8/2/2012
Great last few chapters; update soon!
Shadow-Phoenix-Rider chapter 56 . 8/1/2012
Was having a really annoying day, until I read this chapter.

Day made.
Guest chapter 47 . 7/19/2012
I have really enjoyed the last few chapters. So happy to see both Mags and Miriah having the babies they want. I usually try to leave a constructive comment, leftovers from taking a creative writing class, but I really don't have anything to say this time other than I am still loving this story.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/16/2012
Great Chapter!
Raxus Prime chapter 39 . 7/12/2012
Finally Corso and Miriah are having a baby! Great chapter!
Shadow-Phoenix-Rider chapter 39 . 7/11/2012
Awwww!

Really enjoying this. I know I should have posted a review earlier, but in honesty I don't know what to say half the time. But this time i knew I had to say something, so...

Really, really enjoying this! Sometimes the change between characters can be a tiny bit jarring, but it's easy to to deal with.
cozyonyxbird chapter 39 . 7/11/2012
I really liked this chapter. When an assault cannon was mentioned in the previous chapter I immediately thought of Havoc squad and wondered if they were involved. Again you keep their responses fairly true to life which makes your stories engaging. I would recommend some sort of extra space or something to indicate a change in scene. In this chapter you have a paragraph of Maura and Aric talking and the next one starts with 'they' but the they in that paragraph is Miriah and Corso and there is no break so it is slightly confusing.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 39 . 7/11/2012