Reviews for Birth of a Legend
AnjuXBlood13 chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
I very much do still care! I am completely in love with this story. It feels so real sometimes, please do keep it up. I look forward to your next update. :D
theivydaggers chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Eeek! Yes they FINALLY kissed. The sexual tension was killing me! Wonderful story PLEEASE UPDATE SOON!
MyLovelyMarauder chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
It was great. I like how you portray the characters. Can't wait for more.
GigglingWoodElf chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Oh, please update soon! This is so good! I need more and i need it soon! You are a phenomenal writer and i can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up! ;)
Angel T-chan Nekoi chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
I think I didn't comment on this chapter yet... if so, sorry I was completely distracted. x.x

I hope life is treating you kindly and things are awesome for you right now. ) At least in this chapter, I can see a lot of you on Lupin... down, but discovering that you are not alone and can count on someone to watch your back (or to hold you upright in the need to puke because of sickness) in times of need.

Hope you continue in the same excellent pace and story development you showed us all so far!
destructivedoll chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
I can't wait for the next chapters; you've really captured the essence of the mauraders here! Even Peter; who everyone usually writes with such distaste is written wonderfully as a youth; I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapters and to Sirius finally cluing in a bit!
AnjuXBlood13 chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Really looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
merthurlocked chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Hey:) Loving the story it really good! Can't wait to read on? Please update soon! Thanks;)
Sum1LikeU chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I need more of ur story. Its sooooo amazing.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I hope you feel better though. I can't wait for the next one okay? I check my e-mail daily for you. :) Btw...Nice job! LoL! I think the whole story line that you did is great. Even though there is a lack of reviews, I think you should still write it out of pure enjoyment. I think in my story there's only 4 reviews, but that was on the original copy...I redid it again and someone got mad cuz they thought I copied someones work. But that doesn't get me down. There's always someone wanting to read someone's creative thoughts...like yours. Eat some chocolate...it'll make you feel better...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Heh, no problem Nuriko. I (we) know that sometimes real life simply isn't very nice to us. u.u But this doesn't change the fact that your story is loved and read by many. ) (if you want to remember that, even with few revirews, just go check the number of pageviews your story have. That will cheer you up quite a bit. D )

I liked this insight of Remus' thoughts about Peter (even if he did not deserve that in the very end...). The tidbit about Remus' health particulars was also a stroke of genius in my opinion. 3 Nice work!

Sev is a little jealous bat, ain't he? XD jealous of James, jealous of Lupin... he got quite the low self-steem alright. u.u but calling his FRIEND a mudblood was totally low! ò.ó He deserved some of those pranks!

Whenever you feel like writing more, just know that we'll be patient. Don't need the rush; better write well and take some time, than write quickly something that could be so much better given time. (not that any part of this story is not good, quite the opposite!) Bye and see (read) ya!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I love it I can't wait for the next chapter!3
alex0000 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Best Marauders fic I've read, and great characterization. I really hope you can find time to keep writing this.
David Grave chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Poor poor Snivellus...uh...I mean Snape...ahem. Can't wait for the next one!
Erowen chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Hi! I am one of your readers who really want more! :) I enjoy your story, and especially how you are telling it between these Marauders! It's great to read a fanfic that gives their relationship more depth than the usual stories that immediately pair Sirius and Remus together after one little slip of a confession. Well done! Please continue! :D