Reviews for The Sorting Hat Through the Years
LizzieLongbourn11 chapter 48 . 8/8/2012
This was really interesting; I loved how you decided to do things differently! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
MissCHSparkles chapter 48 . 8/8/2012
Poor Helena, makes you think Dumbledore was right when he says they get Sorted too soon. She was just a bit too young to break away from her mother and we see what happens because of this. You could do Billius Weasley if you haven't done him before, Arthur's mad brother who was the life of the party until he felt a bit funny. Or maybe you could do Slytherin's child, we know he had at least one whose line ended with Tom Riddle. Just a suggestion to help. :D
iamkiley chapter 47 . 8/5/2012
Yay! A new chapter! Loved it :)
Haha it's funny how the other first year Ravenclaw asked Barty what his name was...even though his name was just announced to the entire school. Short term memory, I guess.
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
it would've been funny if the Hat sorted her into hufflepuff just to spite her!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
'And I could tear you in half and burn the remains'
Classic Moody! Loved it!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
Don't. Call. Me. Nymphadora.
I rather like that name.
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
Pufflystuff! Good chappie.
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
Disgusting muggle defilement!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Haha. I like when Fred was arguing with the Hat about Slytherin.
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
"Some people think I'm a a little odd." Yes, Luna you are, but that's not a bad thing!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Poor Neville! He never believes in himself!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Yes, I remembered wrong! you were right, sorry! Dumbly was in goog ol' Gryffindor.
I am loving the story, it's awesome. I have to stop reading now though, because my eyes are starting to hurt from staring at the computer screen for so long. But I will finish reading it!
I loved Snape's sorting! He's one of my favorite characters! "Put me in Slytherin!"
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I think Dumbledore was actually in Ravenclaw, or am I remembering wrong?
Guest chapter 46 . 7/19/2012
LOL I was just reading about bagman in goblet of fire
RoLouG chapter 46 . 7/19/2012
I can never decide where he would be, I see your point about Slytherin, but as you said... he's too... cheerful. Slytherin/Hufflepuff hatstalls must be fairly uncommon. But I suppose h isn't hardworking and honest enought to be a Puff. I suppose it just shows that the four houses can't really sory everyone.
Interesting chapter, well done. :D