Reviews for The Sorting Hat Through the Years
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Haha. I like when Fred was arguing with the Hat about Slytherin.
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
"Some people think I'm a a little odd." Yes, Luna you are, but that's not a bad thing!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Poor Neville! He never believes in himself!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Yes, I remembered wrong! you were right, sorry! Dumbly was in goog ol' Gryffindor.
I am loving the story, it's awesome. I have to stop reading now though, because my eyes are starting to hurt from staring at the computer screen for so long. But I will finish reading it!
I loved Snape's sorting! He's one of my favorite characters! "Put me in Slytherin!"
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I think Dumbledore was actually in Ravenclaw, or am I remembering wrong?
Guest chapter 46 . 7/19/2012
LOL I was just reading about bagman in goblet of fire
RoLouG chapter 46 . 7/19/2012
I can never decide where he would be, I see your point about Slytherin, but as you said... he's too... cheerful. Slytherin/Hufflepuff hatstalls must be fairly uncommon. But I suppose h isn't hardworking and honest enought to be a Puff. I suppose it just shows that the four houses can't really sory everyone.
Interesting chapter, well done. :D
Guest chapter 18 . 7/19/2012
Exactly like his adult self and only 11 years... Strange but true I suppose... Favorite Line: "How rude! I'm not impressed with your attitude Mister Moody!" I really don't think anyone is, Hat...
RoLouG chapter 45 . 7/17/2012
This is great, I can imagine the hat almost putting him in Slytherin!
Miracle Tempest chapter 40 . 7/15/2012
Perhaps you could do a chapter on how they sort in Drumstrang and Beaubaxons, if they even do.
Miracle Tempest chapter 39 . 7/15/2012
You pulled it off well. I enjoyed reading this chapter, perhaps you could do more similar to it?
Miracle Tempest chapter 36 . 7/15/2012
Good characterization, but I would have liked it a bit longer, just to add to the character. Great job though!
Miracle Tempest chapter 35 . 7/15/2012
He's just so happy - go - lucky I can't help but smile.
Miracle Tempest chapter 25 . 7/13/2012