Reviews for The Sorting Hat Through the Years
MissCHSparkles chapter 39 . 7/1/2012
Brilliant chapter, it's nice to see where Filch would have gone. I think it would have helped him a little, at least he wouldn't have to worry about it any more. And even though he was unpleasant, in the end, he fought to defend Hogwarts and that's what counts.

Lol, I love the bit in the movie where he comes rushing into the Great Hall yelling 'students out of bed' Then at the end, grabs a broom and valiantly tries to clean up. That man deserves a medal for shear perseverance.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 39 . 7/1/2012
Well, well, I didn't expect that...I can't see Filch as a Hufflepuff, but it's up to you, I guess. It was certainly nice to read...

If you're short of ideas, what about Hannah Abbot or Susan Bones. Or go back in time and do Druella Rosier, Kendra Dumbledore or Lily Evans...

Do you do AU chapters? Because if you do, I'd love to see what you'd do with Ariana Dumbledore...

Please update soon!
RoLouG chapter 37 . 7/1/2012
Pansy seems like such a bitch... good job. And Regulus. My heart melts for him.
As a suggestion what about Ernie McMillan and all that lot? And some of Harry's Quidditch team? I can see the Sorting Hat wanting to put Oliver Wood in SLytherin for his ambition... but then sees that he isn't suited to Slytherin. Katie Bell, Angellina Johnson, Alicia Spinnet? And don't forget Lily Evans (although I assume you thought of her when you said Marauders)
Great chapter as always.
EleanorWeasley chapter 37 . 7/1/2012
love this! can you do Bill and Charlie please? and maybe Fabian and Gideon? I love your writing! well done!:D
an hufflepuff in a castle chapter 37 . 6/29/2012
Just read all your chapters and I think your story is amazing! I really liked all the sortings, especially Luna's (it was completely in character and so Luna) and Tonks'. I also liked the sortings of some slytherins: while some were sorted because they were pureblood fanatics ,I loved how Rita Skeeter, Andromeda, Regulus, Slughorn and even Fudge were sorted there: the why they were was simply amazing. I also liked a lot other sortings: Molly, Cedric, Trelawney were really good.

And when I say sortings, it's not the house. But the way you put up the conversation. It's great the way you do it. Can't wait for more! :) x
MissCHSparkles chapter 18 . 6/29/2012
This was good but it really, really, really didn't feel like an 11 year old boy here. It sounds like AUROR Moody is being Sorted, as in, he's already an adult. You got his adult personality perfectly but it defineitly did not sound like a child in the slightest. So, it didn'nt really work, children are defensive but he's already calling himself a man and he hasn't even hit puberty. So, this just didn't work, he really needed to sound more like an innocent child than a hardened adult.
BrightestWitchOfHerAge16 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Dumbledore's was very interesting. Excellent writing!
iamkiley chapter 37 . 6/29/2012
Sort Mrs. Black! Cedric Diggory (I can't remember if you've done him already). Lee Jordan? Frank and Alice Longbottom. The Carrows. Um, Cho Chang. Slughorn, Katie Bell, Lavender Brown. Uh, Millicent Bulstrode. Yaxley, Verity, Theodore Nott.
That's about all the suggestions I could come up with.
By the way, I think you're doing a great job with this story. Everything is pretty much in character. I wouldn't have really portrayed the Hat as you do, though. I always thought of it (him?) as being less opinionated. But you totally make it work! Keep it up.
Ari Sen Mav and Far chapter 36 . 6/28/2012
Ohhh good I've really wanted to see Sirius done amd the next generation should be interestiong
katie-fisch chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
could you do ones for sirius black, remus lupin, and peter petigrew?
RoLouG chapter 35 . 6/28/2012
I love how he seems kind of hypercative :) Great chapter as always
LizzieLongbourn11 chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I really like this fic... it's so interesting to see who goes where and why! Keep writing! :) I personally would like to see Lily and the Marauders sorted. (I wonder, how on earth would a rat like Peter Pettigrew get put in Gryffindor?)
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 35 . 6/27/2012
You are an excellent writer, you got every character down perfectly. my favorite yet is Moody. Keep it up!
Mithrondir chapter 21 . 6/27/2012
Novel idea for a story. I am immensely entertained. Two of my favorite underused characters are Hannah Abbot and Daphne Greengrass. See if you can work them in.
0-MischiefManaged-0 chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
I LOVE Fred and George's :')

I read Gilderoy Lockharts as well, that was amazing :')

Basically all of them are epic. :D
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »