Reviews for The Sorting Hat Through the Years
iamkiley chapter 37 . 6/29/2012
Sort Mrs. Black! Cedric Diggory (I can't remember if you've done him already). Lee Jordan? Frank and Alice Longbottom. The Carrows. Um, Cho Chang. Slughorn, Katie Bell, Lavender Brown. Uh, Millicent Bulstrode. Yaxley, Verity, Theodore Nott.
That's about all the suggestions I could come up with.
By the way, I think you're doing a great job with this story. Everything is pretty much in character. I wouldn't have really portrayed the Hat as you do, though. I always thought of it (him?) as being less opinionated. But you totally make it work! Keep it up.
Ari Sen Mav and Far chapter 36 . 6/28/2012
Ohhh good I've really wanted to see Sirius done amd the next generation should be interestiong
katie-fisch chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
could you do ones for sirius black, remus lupin, and peter petigrew?
RoLouG chapter 35 . 6/28/2012
I love how he seems kind of hypercative :) Great chapter as always
LizzieLongbourn11 chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I really like this fic... it's so interesting to see who goes where and why! Keep writing! :) I personally would like to see Lily and the Marauders sorted. (I wonder, how on earth would a rat like Peter Pettigrew get put in Gryffindor?)
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 35 . 6/27/2012
You are an excellent writer, you got every character down perfectly. my favorite yet is Moody. Keep it up!
Mithrondir chapter 21 . 6/27/2012
Novel idea for a story. I am immensely entertained. Two of my favorite underused characters are Hannah Abbot and Daphne Greengrass. See if you can work them in.
0-MischiefManaged-0 chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
I LOVE Fred and George's :')

I read Gilderoy Lockharts as well, that was amazing :')

Basically all of them are epic. :D
RoLouG chapter 34 . 6/26/2012
Ha this is great, very Rita Skeeter. You've got her personality pretty accurate, nice one. Can't wait to read Colin Creevey!
D'oroTavolo chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
This is a very unique idea, and I love it! Keep updating!

- Doro
RoLouG chapter 33 . 6/24/2012
Wow. A Slytherin who joined the Order (I suppose Snape did too) I literally can't imagin old 'Dung anywhere else! Great as always
RoLouG chapter 32 . 6/20/2012
Aaaah Cedric. Good chapter well done :) Are you going to do some of the next generation sorting?
Ari Sen Mav and Far chapter 32 . 6/17/2012
Could you do Sirius? I would love to see his! I love how you do this keep writing!
RoLouG chapter 31 . 6/16/2012
Still going great :)
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 31 . 6/16/2012
I liked this one...a young arrogant Malfoy is always fun to read...

As to who to Sort Next...Astoria Greengrass? Or you could go next gen and do Teddy Lupin or Victoire Weasley...
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »