Reviews for The Sorting Hat Through the Years
Kenzstuff17 chapter 66 . 11/14/2012
OMG DOBBY! YAYYYY! How on Earth can people not like Dobby the Free Elf? It's implausible! :)
Guest chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
"I prefer my own company" is correct phrase, not
"I prefer to be in the company of myself".
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
hagrid was a hufflepuff.
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 71 . 10/23/2012
I really liked this chapter. awesome end to an awesome story.
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 69 . 10/23/2012
Awesome! I love Sirius!
Katey chapter 66 . 10/22/2012
This is my favourite chapter!
Guest chapter 67 . 10/20/2012
Yeah, Peter's a rat, but I feel kinda bad for him the way you descibed him in this chapter.
Guest chapter 66 . 10/20/2012
Aww, dobby! I love him and I wish he didn't die! Nice chapter, Dobby WOULD be a Gryffindor.
Guest chapter 65 . 10/20/2012
Haha her brothers were betting on her sorting. That's what my brothers would do to me.
Guest chapter 64 . 10/20/2012
Good chapter. I like Albus and you're right, he doesn't seem like a normal Gryff.
dementors hate chocolate
LizzieLongbourn11 chapter 71 . 10/20/2012
Wow, this was a really great finish! :) I'm sort of sad there will be no more chapters, but I'm looking forward to reading your Battle of Hogwarts fic!
Zaru-Chan chapter 71 . 10/20/2012
I loved your story! I guess that I'll read it over and over again in the future!
Sunshine72 chapter 71 . 10/19/2012
I loved your story. I went and reread the ones I liked the best. I loved the conversations that the hat had. Thanks so much.
Weirdawesomechick chapter 71 . 10/19/2012
*sad* I'm sad now that its over :( Perhaps I shall check that out
LadyAnatar chapter 71 . 10/19/2012
Congratulations on finishing your story! I really enjoyed reading it. This chapter was highly enjoyable; I really liked the idea that Lily fit the bill for more than one house. Again, great job, and I hope that you have at least as much success for all of your future writings. Thank you!
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »