Reviews for The Sorting Hat Through the Years
ImmortalAngel92 chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
Why is it that in these sorts of fics she always threatens to burn the damn hat!? I know this was not a direct threat but it was a threat all the same.
elemout chapter 39 . 2/25/2013
This chapter made Filch seem a little more sympathetic than canon. I love the idea of this series to show sortings since that's part of the thrill (and our own wishes to get that letter and be sorted). I like how Dumbledore pops out towards the end and probably knew what was going on. I imagine Filch might be a bit nicer to Huffelpuffs after this.
XxEvaZabinixX chapter 71 . 1/9/2013
I loved this insite into the sortings, they were great! My favourite sorting had to be Albus Potter, I have got the same opinion as you on him, I think he will make a very good Slytherin and an amazing friend for Scorpius. I wish you had done a few more sortings such as Blaise Zabini(my favourite character) and the Patil twins, as I love all the twin sortings you wrote. Thanks for writing these you are a great writer Xx
zahrahaya.hasan chapter 66 . 1/10/2013
i really like this chapter! :)
zahrahaya.hasan chapter 49 . 1/10/2013
hey,
can u write another chapter where the 4 founders are involved
thx
zahrahaya.hasan chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
couldn't u have made people more accepting of hagrid he is sooooo nice to everyone
CaptainAssmericaInTights chapter 69 . 12/27/2012
Love how you captured Sirius' character. 'Hell, put me in Hufflepuff!' I love it! :D
Son of Whitebeard chapter 71 . 11/15/2012
Nice story I especially liked the Dobby sorting
Kenzstuff17 chapter 66 . 11/14/2012
OMG DOBBY! YAYYYY! How on Earth can people not like Dobby the Free Elf? It's implausible! :)
Guest chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
"I prefer my own company" is correct phrase, not
"I prefer to be in the company of myself".
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
hagrid was a hufflepuff.
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 71 . 10/23/2012
I really liked this chapter. awesome end to an awesome story.
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 69 . 10/23/2012
Awesome! I love Sirius!
Katey chapter 66 . 10/22/2012
This is my favourite chapter!
Guest chapter 67 . 10/20/2012
Yeah, Peter's a rat, but I feel kinda bad for him the way you descibed him in this chapter.
Dementors hate chocolate