Reviews for The Sorting Hat Through the Years
Guest chapter 66 . 10/20/2012
Aww, dobby! I love him and I wish he didn't die! Nice chapter, Dobby WOULD be a Gryffindor.
Dementors hate chocolate
Guest chapter 65 . 10/20/2012
Haha her brothers were betting on her sorting. That's what my brothers would do to me.
Dementors hate chocolate
Guest chapter 64 . 10/20/2012
Good chapter. I like Albus and you're right, he doesn't seem like a normal Gryff.
dementors hate chocolate
LizzieLongbourn11 chapter 71 . 10/20/2012
Wow, this was a really great finish! :) I'm sort of sad there will be no more chapters, but I'm looking forward to reading your Battle of Hogwarts fic!
Zaru-Chan chapter 71 . 10/20/2012
I loved your story! I guess that I'll read it over and over again in the future!
Sunshine72 chapter 71 . 10/19/2012
I loved your story. I went and reread the ones I liked the best. I loved the conversations that the hat had. Thanks so much.
Weirdawesomechick chapter 71 . 10/19/2012
*sad* I'm sad now that its over :( Perhaps I shall check that out
LadyAnatar chapter 71 . 10/19/2012
Congratulations on finishing your story! I really enjoyed reading it. This chapter was highly enjoyable; I really liked the idea that Lily fit the bill for more than one house. Again, great job, and I hope that you have at least as much success for all of your future writings. Thank you!
27elliee chapter 25 . 10/19/2012
Toad.
kjhgil chapter 71 . 10/19/2012
ah, its over...sadness. This is a really great fan fiction.
Guest chapter 66 . 10/15/2012
AMAZING! you wrote it sooo well :)
La Boricua Cullen chapter 70 . 10/17/2012
I imagine that James Potter's sorting was exactly like this! Can't wait for you to do Lily's!
Sunshine72 chapter 70 . 10/17/2012
I loved it! James Sirius Potter does sound a lot like his grandfather. Thanks!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 70 . 10/17/2012
See you there indeed...I wonder Lily's thinking round about now? Would love to know, but I know you can't tell us...
LizzieLongbourn11 chapter 69 . 10/17/2012
As you so rightly said, yay for Sirius! Always the rebel... He's my favorite Marauder and I think you did his chapter brilliantly! :)
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »