Reviews for Seek and Ye Shall Find
FirePony16 chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Lovely story :)
deanstheman chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
I heard about Michael Clarke Duncan - so sad. I don't watch The Finder but I loved him in Armageddon :(
Funny, when Sam asked if he could marry Bela, my immediate reaction was "What about Fiona you jerk!?" Then I realized... oops, different story, lol.
So a happily ever after all round. Just lovely. Loved Finer-Junior finding the amulet - nice touch!
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Awww. what a great ending! Sam and Sarah, Dean and Jo, Mary and John in their not-doghouse house. lol It sound like they're all going to be very happy now. Meg probably got what she deserved, since she only ever helped the boys for selfish reasons. It's nice that they all could finally get out of the 'hunter' lifestyle. Maybe they'll just help with finding things now. :)
deanstheman chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Nice moment between Charlie and Ash. Again with the food...*drooling*
An honor jar? That can't possibly work, lol.
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
I'm still adjusting to the animals being their friends, but I laugh at their antics. Willa seems to be settling back in well. I hope they won't have any trouble executing their plan to get Dick. Entertaining as always. :)
deanstheman chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
OK, that's gotta be weird walking into a bar and finding everyone you know who'd dead in talking animal form lol! Very sweet moment at the nd with Mary and her sons. I would love to see Ash greet his little sis :)
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Awww, Mary helped Sam and Dean sleep without any further nightmares. I bet she's surprised at the shape they are in. They have had to deal with so much. I bet it's really weird having everybody in the same place at the moment too. I wonder how Willa feels about being back?
deanstheman chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Rufus a coyote - love it. Perfect choice :) Strangely, so is Pamela being a rabbit; though I never would have thought it - it really really fits.
I really enjoyed your spin on the Letatron and Willa's involvement, being a prophet. I like her (*whispers*) even more than Kevin).
Can't wait to see what happens when the Winchesters find everyone they've ever cared about at the bar - in animal form haha!
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
I really like the animals that were chosen for the souls. They seem to match the personalities pretty well. lol

So Willa is a prophet and can read the stone? No wonder Crowley wanted her! Figures that Bela is a demon, and that she's back to bug the boys some more. *rolls eyes* The boys just can't get away from her, even with her death. I hope they can all get to Florida without any mishaps.
deanstheman chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Ha! Well that's definitely original. I love it. The entire dearly departed cast all working together in heaven is awesome and now, in a way, they're all back :) So Gwen has no hard feelings about Dean shooting her? What's rufus" animal? Great chap.
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Okay, how the heck is Ash supposed to type on his laptop, if he's a dog? o.O Would have been better if he were a monkey, right? lol I think they should avoid Crowley like the plague, and WHY did Joshua think they would be safer as animals?
deanstheman chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
OMG! Ash is Charlie's brother! That so works; I love it! Can't wait to see where you take this now! And this mysterious email from Ash...?
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Willa and Charlie traveling with the boys is pretty exciting. I think the four of them make a good team, but I don't know how long Charlie will stick around. It would be nice if Sam and Dean could catch a break, and I hope they're capable of staying ahead of the bad guys. Never a dull moment with the Winchesters though. lol
deanstheman chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
I'm liking the banter/mutual respect and fangirl (even if one's yet undicovered or closeted) thing between Willa and charlie. And Sweets! I love Sweets! Curious to see where you take the dick roman thing with Willa in the mix.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Enter Charlie! Yay! I hope you let her stick around longer than she did in the show. I liked the way she interacted with the boys, and the way she helped them was incredible.

Willa seems to be more comfortable with her situation now. Of course, there's still a lot for her to learn about the boys, and they tons to learn about her too. Charlie seems like she could have fun with them, since they live a life like her favorite heroines. lol Can't wait to see what happens next. :)