Reviews for Kitsuzaya
natsuki23 chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Wah! What happened to izaya?! Please update soon, I want to see if seishiru is lying or not. Looking forward to the next update!
Glitterbaby's Girl chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
This is great hun I hope you finish it soon or whenever you can 3
Bloom Flower chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Hope you update soon
Lil' P 101 chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
LOVE your story!
blackirishawk chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
Izaya always getting in trouble
RedLalondeShark chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
You should totally finish this. I want to know what fox-kun got into
Rai Rai Blue chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
I don't what to say about this chapter I feel it jumped started fine from where you left off. I hope we get to know more back story on Izaya's predicament as a fox and where this fic is actually heading. Don't get me wrong about the other chapters it's just felt like there was no plot. Ok now Im going let my imagination run a little wild. Did Izaya get kidnapped and being used for very bad things? Or is this a cry wolf situation just to see Shizuo? I just hope all the horrible things that can happen to Izaya aren't happening to him. I would be worried. Till next time.
ReaperLuci chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
fun XD
et12356 chapter 16 . 8/31/2012
I recently lost my grandmother too, it was a surprise and really sudden. I woke up to my mum shaking mu shoulder and tellin me she was gone. I had gone to see her the day begore but my sister hadn't. It was hard losing her. The house she lived in feels empty without her and her room was left untouched so its almost as if she is still there. Sitting at the table thinking about the past and all the good and bad times she had. I hope you had a close relationship with your grandmother and know that she is happy now. Sitting there and dancing with all who passed before. Waiting for you to see that she isn't sad she is gone she is watching you and looking out for you. Anyway it is a really good story so far! I hope you are able to eventually continue. Take your time though because mourning and healing after a loved one has died takes strength and time. My grandmothers family crest had the words "Never Forget" written on it in latin. To remind that we are supposed to not forget but remember loved ones both the good and the hard times. I will pray for you.
EvVieNiamhNyx chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
Yes it was VERY short, but I loved every bit of it. .. Just curious are you a boy? (you said your girlfriend broke up with you, that really stinks by the way.) Either way (Girl or boy) it does not matter, I just don't know of many male fanfiction writers. Also, don't die. If you did you would cause others pain, and you don't seem like the kind of person who wants that. I prey school gets better for you!
R chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
Hey, good job on this. It may be short, but it's definitely a good end to the chapter. You made it so you can work with it.
Rai Rai Blue chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
Ok I bet you will hate me after this review, but screw your girlfriend if she didn't have a good reason to break up with you. That's ridiculous. I don't know what year your in, but maybe becoming single will let you meet another amazing girl out there. Now the class schedule means that making a new off the wall amazing friend is in your future. I'm still sorry about your grandmother. I don't know if you want to hear this positive outlook but that's how I got through rough patches in my life. At least your friends are still in the same school. Mine all graduated and I didn't get to see them for a year. Thanks for somewhat of a chapter. Take your time to grieve and once again we will be here when your ready. LOVE YOU! *HUGS* Till next time. I hope you feel a little better.
Ether chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Heeyy dude, no prob take your time...Its really hard to deal with a loss of a fam member...So only update when your feeling 100% good! :DD And don't worry about us we'll be fiiine
Roo4life chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
That's understandable! Take as long as you'd want!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
my condolences dont worry about your readers take all the time you need your feelings are more important than anyones so just relax and be with you family