Reviews for Mudblood to Pureblood
mglblood chapter 21 . 3/28
Excellent story. Keep writing and practicing your craft. Lots of talent.
mglblood chapter 15 . 3/28
Love the interaction between Harry, Pansey and Amara. Who was that other voice kind of in the background that said, "The blond thinks she belongs to him, but she's mine." Who was saying that? Perhaps I misread?
mglblood chapter 12 . 3/28
Well I must say... that was a shocker! Good job. Certainly didn't see that one coming a mile off. Excellent writing, by the way. Great story.
mglblood chapter 3 . 3/28
OMG That was awesome. I would have loved to really see the look on Lucius's and Narcissa's face when they found out she was Hermione Granger. ... just that momentary look of shock. You know the one.. right before the apologies come.
mglblood chapter 2 . 3/28
I can't wait for the next chapter when the Malfoys arrive. OH WHAT JOY ! I think Amara(Hermione) is going to have so much fun with this. LOL
Make luna be blaises date
Robin chapter 21 . 2/6
What a great story! Please continue with the updates until the end. Thanks!
Oja chapter 21 . 1/17
Great job so far...hate that Ginny is evil

Hopefully Pansy/Hermione can be real good friends
Netchka chapter 21 . 12/15/2017
Great story. Now, who is the lurker that's thinking about Amara?
DemonicFox6548 chapter 21 . 12/8/2017
Nooo there's got to be more!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/3/2017
YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ON A CLIFFHANGER I LOVE THIS! you are an amazing writer please finish this is supposed to be inspiring
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 21 . 10/2/2017
I'm a new reader to your story and I've found it delightful!

I do hope Hermione (Amara) and Draco become betrothed and marry! I also hope you create a couple of rough spots for them such as Amara wants to have a career, maybe having her kidnapped and have someone try to trap Draco into marriage by claiming they're betrothed or she's pregnant!. I'm not a writer so these might not be great ideas.

I love stories where Blaise and Hermione are twins. Please have them spend time together and perhaps develop their own twining thing!

I also want both sets of parents to become close friends who share a daughter.

I want Lucius and Cissa to be the best God Parents ever!

Love the story and I know everyone misses you when you're gone!

Congratulations on both of your degrees! It's very stupendous!
dutch potterfan chapter 21 . 10/1/2017
Love this story
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 21 . 9/29/2017
Congrats on finishing school and your new job!
I am looking forward to reading your work again. As long as it's dramione, I'm all good! :)
shaymars chapter 21 . 9/29/2017
Does this mean you will be updating all your unfinished stories