Reviews for Beneath the Script
elle est genial
shiho59 chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
j'adore
Laurel chapter 38 . 1/29/2015
I absolutely ADORED this fic; my homework was abandoned for a few days! I can't believe that is the first RPF type fic that you've written, because it was really good! I've been really sick and this brightened my week so thank you!
kaylaobeso chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
I do not really like the idea of Matt and Daisy as a couple but this is the first fanfiction I have read that didn't describe Daisy as a noisy whiny nuisance that Matt hates. I respect you so much for that. She is an actual person and more people need to realize that. Great job so far!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/28/2013
omfg
Rachel chapter 38 . 8/25/2013
Awwwww! I can't stop saying "Matt the cricket the second the first" This was the best Mattex story EVER!
Rachel chapter 31 . 8/25/2013
Okay, I'm literately crying right now. FIX IT PLEASE
Rachel chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
The last part of this chapter was so sad. And with my luck I was listening to saving josh by Trevor Morris as I read it and the really sad/pretty violin part came on and made me cry with a combination of her sadness and the song. I'm really excited to read the ready of this story!
River2 chapter 38 . 8/5/2013
Thank you for this, I don't normally read mattex but this one's really good, I thoroughly enjoyed it :-)
VegasGoddess chapter 28 . 6/7/2013
This started out so cute, with the Mattex bit - I grinned like an idiot while on a break at work, thank you very much, haha! - BUT NOW THERE'S BLACKMAIL!? That escalated quickly. Can't wait to see what's coming up next!
NinjaNovelist chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
I must admit, I'm usually not a fan of fics that pair the actors together, but this story is my guilty pleasure. I particularly like the idea of Matt being described as an "awkward giraffe", it suits him perfectly.

And if I had any doubts before, this chapter completely erased it. He was just so darn ADORABLE, playing Doctor Who with Salome (love how you had her be River, btw :D). And the bickering/flirting with Alex is super sweet, too.

Now excuse me while I go read the rest of this story. Possibly all in one night.
GoForTehGig chapter 38 . 1/31/2013
Wait, you're...finished? (I know I'm really late reviewing and so sorry about that) It was a sweet ending, on time and everything, just he perfect way to carry it out with Matt the Cricket the Second the First and everything, it's just that this fic has been around for a while and without it I'll feel like there's something missing, a peculiar blank spot on my updates. And for this I'm favoriting this-because you've done such a good job on it and its been around for such a long time that favoriting it is just the next logical step. Best of wishes with your next story!
polka-dot cutie chapter 38 . 1/21/2013
Hey! Wow, I can't believe it's over! It's been an incredible journey to share with you and I'm really going to miss my weekly visits. Thank you so much for this story, it's meant so much to me, and it had a perfect ending. You are an amazing writer and person and I wish you all the best. Thank you. Notice the tear running down my cheek as I give you a virtual hug and say, goodbye. Xx.
rossyKitti chapter 38 . 1/18/2013
b-but, i dont want it to end. i love this story.
it was a good end though. and i will look forward to more of your stories cause ur a brilliant writer. and maybe u will write more mattex.
*hugs* this was the best story ive ever read on here.
Sylva Dax chapter 38 . 1/18/2013
Now I am very, very sad. It's all over. Now what are Thursdays good for?

Sigh...