Reviews for Beneath the Script
notanotherdoctor chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
Oh my God it's perfect! Please say that we don't have to wait a week for the next chapter?! Please please please please please! Cute Matt helping sick Salome and stressed Alex is to much to wait for! I'll pay you to update!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
Aww! Salome and Matt interaction is as good as gold. And I sympathize with the dislike of getting shots! Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! :)
stupid-nickel chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
Im trying not to squee at the adorableness this is, seeing as its 1:20am here. love it and keep up the marvelous work, darling!
notanotherdoctor chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
So excited for chapter 19! When will it be up?
jenny chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
wtf why didnt they kiss?! i love this story. its brilliant, romantic, and infuriating. good job, keep going -
jenny chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
im the one who commented about the pandorica opens thing. what i ment was, i know its part of series 5, but u wrote they filmed part of series 6 before series 5. namely, matt and alex's kiss from day of the moon was written in before the pandorica opens here. i was confused on how that could happen.
Sylva Dax chapter 18 . 8/17/2012
You horrible tease! I was practically holding my breath for the first unscripted kiss. You're getting too good at this.
stupid-nickel chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
GAakljuhwkladsf! You TEASE! You tricky vixen you! So close, SO CLOSE, to a kiss!
le sigh.
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
Lovely chapter as ever! I liked Karen, Arthur, and Salome causing trouble! Sorry, but I'm horribly hyper right now and can't be bothered to write a properly long review! I will next chapter! Update soon! :)
ALineInTheSand chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
Amazing chapter!
-L :)
AEK chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
Loving this!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
Good old Matt, being there for her as always! I loved this chapter! Please update soon!
Sylva Dax chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
It's chapters like this that make us keep coming back. This is a LOVE story. No cheap thrills.
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
First, Best. Chapter. Title. EVER! Second, could this chapter have been any more amazing? Skating! With adorable Salome and wonderful fluffiness and everything! :)
wickaholic chapter 16 . 8/6/2012