Reviews for Beneath the Script
DragonRose4 chapter 38 . 1/17/2013
The was a lovely ending if a bit anti-climatic. I enjoyed this unique story a lot. ;).

I would say more but I have just forced myself awake long enough to read this and I couldn't just close or without a review.

My Muse's Name Is Eden chapter 38 . 1/17/2013
Awwwwwwww! Cute, love, overload keysmajudfhjkvahjerhjkeksehj khjhjdhjs! Sequel?
GodofTurkeys chapter 38 . 1/17/2013
this was amazing, i absolutely loved it.
QueenReginaSwan chapter 38 . 1/17/2013
to be honest i was so excited for this chapter i squealed when i saw you had updated. Then i saw it was the last chapter and then got sad and the my heart got all lovey dovey, but there felt like there was massive gaps what did the media know what was the massive deal that wasnt well told and then it just kind off ended and it was anti climax and didnt feel like a real ending... I love your story as a whole i adored it but the last chapter seemed rushed, sorry. Xx
Wall with a fez chapter 38 . 1/17/2013
Thank you for this awesome Mattex fanfic, it's the best one I've ever read and I will certainly read your new fic when you write it. Thank you for bringing the happiness of this fic into my life. Love Wall x
DragonRose4 chapter 37 . 1/14/2013
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! He found them! Yay! Sigh, I am so happy now. :)
GennaMae chapter 37 . 1/12/2013
He proposed! In L.A, in pouring rain he proposed! That's so cute. And so is the fact he calls her Kingston.
*Excuse me while I awwww a bit more and impatiently wait for next weeks chapter.*
Charyn chapter 37 . 1/11/2013
What happened to the ring?! Did he get it on her finger yet!? Please please tell me you are not done with this story...
Eleanna chapter 37 . 1/11/2013
Yeah! I'm very happy now!
GoForTehGig chapter 37 . 1/11/2013
THAT'S SO SWEET! It's not over yet is it? Can't be over yet but OMGOMG he just PROPOSED to her in the freaking RAIN in LA OMGOMG I'm hyperventilating cuz it is SO CUTE!
Sylva Dax chapter 37 . 1/10/2013
Sigh. I'm singing in the rain over this one. I was so afraid they were going to miss each other. I loved that Matt flew all the way to LA without an actual address.
rossyKitti chapter 37 . 1/10/2013
YES YES YES! he finally proposed! but i dont want the fic to end! i look forward to the chapter every week. i absoloutly love this story, it is the BEST ive ever read on here. -
polka-dot cutie chapter 37 . 1/10/2013
Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay! That was my reaction when he found her and proposed. Well, that and tears welling up in my eyes. And some girly shrieking. But they make the most perfect family; Alex now has a husband who will love her 'for always', and Salome has an actual proper father figure. It was so exciting, and perfect, and beautifully written. I'm applauding you, even if you can't see it. Oh, and congratulations on over 200 reviews, if I recall correctly you said you'd scream if this fic got 200, so I'll be going before you injure my eardrums. See you next week!
Wall with a fez chapter 37 . 1/10/2013
Thanks this is the best birthday you could have given me love Wall x
QueenReginaSwan chapter 37 . 1/10/2013
yeah yeah yeah i go bouncy bouncy cause im happy happy but i want moreeeeeeeeeeee
235 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »