Reviews for Beneath the Script
Guest chapter 37 . 1/10/2013
I loved it! Can't wait til next week! :D
EtharahxBennica chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
I love the idea of it happening in the real world rather than in the show!
Guest chapter 36 . 1/4/2013
Thursdays are now my favourite days because of this story...
GoForTehGig chapter 36 . 1/4/2013
Yes! *pumps fist in air* Most everything shall be okay now. Most everything will be awesome. GO TEAM MATTEX!
rossyKitti chapter 36 . 1/4/2013
omg YES! i was reading and my jaw just dropped when alex stood up or herself.
but whats gonna happen when matt's in LA and alex is home?
Wall with a fez chapter 36 . 1/4/2013
This is amazing and it keeps getting better, I'm so happy Alex finally left Florian. Thank you for writing this it is a joy to read. Love Wall x
polka-dot cutie chapter 36 . 1/3/2013
*GASP* She left Florian! Finally! I'm so happy, but at the same time, I'm scared because i know Matt and Alex are know heading to where the other one's leaving, so I hope they catch up with each other! But Alex is so right, Salome needs Matt, and so does she (Alex)!
AEK chapter 36 . 1/3/2013
This just keeps getting better and better... Are you trying to kill me...
Well worth the wait
Guest chapter 36 . 1/3/2013
Yeaaaa! I'm glad Alex regained her self. That Florian is truly a slimey piece of work.

But are they now going to be planes that pass in the night?

Eleanna
Sylva Dax chapter 36 . 1/3/2013
Too short. Need more...can't wait any longer.

Loved it.
DragonRose4 chapter 36 . 1/3/2013
Yay.! Finally! It is about time Alex finally thought if that particular fact. Matt let her go, because its what he thought she wanted. Now I just hope they don't cross each other I the airport without seeing each other. :p

DR
My Muse's Name Is Eden chapter 36 . 1/3/2013
Oh, my, god. This is easily my favorite chapter, I love how Alex finally realizes that Florian doesn't have anything on her. But also, I have questions. Sooo many questions. What about Matt flying over? Do they run into each other at the airport? Does Matt go to the house and meet up with Florian, who then feeds Matt a back of lies? And if that happens, what about Alex? How is she going to react when Matt isn't there? Please update soon, please!
QueenReginaSwan chapter 36 . 1/3/2013
NOOO WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO MISS EACH OTHER *screams*
polka-dot cutie chapter 35 . 12/29/2012
OMG! Yes, this chapter is absolutely better than the last, because he's gonna propose! Don't get me wrong the writing in the last chapter was fabulous, but you've outdone yourself with this. The language you use in your writing conveys all of the characters emotions so beautifully, and the complex storylines, are perfect. I love this chapter because Salome gets to save the day, thereby enabling Matt to do the same. I'm so glad Matt is finally getting up off of his rear end and doing what we've all been hoping he would. Congrats on a fab chapter, and happy new year to you.
polka-dot cutie chapter 34 . 12/29/2012
Sorry this review is late, I'm on holiday. But anyway, poor Alex! But well done to you because the way this chapter is written enables me to feel Alex's pain, poor darling. Amazing chapter, as always, every week your writing is a joy to read.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »