Reviews for Beneath the Script
My Muse's Name Is Eden chapter 35 . 12/27/2012
Go get her Matty!
Echo XX Master chapter 35 . 12/27/2012
YES YES YES! he finally told someone. AND will go to LA. makes up for the last chapters totally.
Eleanna chapter 35 . 12/27/2012
Oh goodie! Matt is going to take action at last!

I was getting sooooo bummmed.
DragonRose4 chapter 35 . 12/27/2012
Hurrah! Matty to the rescue! Yay for Salamander, smart girl that one is.
Sylva Dax chapter 35 . 12/27/2012
Thank you for the post-Christmas present. Karen knows and Salome sent up the flares. Hang on Alex; Matt is on his way!
Jade-Mexx chapter 35 . 12/27/2012
Awe! Yay go get her matt. Love this chapter write more
QueenReginaSwan chapter 34 . 12/27/2012
I hate you because I love this and it makes me cry.
Sylva Dax chapter 34 . 12/20/2012
Somebody needs to find her inner River. Soon please.
DragonRose4 chapter 34 . 12/20/2012
It wouldn't surprise me a but if he drugged the tea. With a guy like that, it probably wasn't the first time.
Jade-Mexx chapter 34 . 12/20/2012
This is bloody brilliant actually amazing please write more
Eleanna chapter 34 . 12/20/2012
Argggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggg
Guest chapter 33 . 12/15/2012
Amazing! I'm in tears.:( Can't wait for the next chapter:D
Calaire chapter 33 . 12/14/2012
Holy crap, this is pretty much the best real-person fic I've ever read. All the other ones are stupid and totally unnatural, but this is seriously like a really good romance novel or something. You actual make Alex and Matt seem real, not like crazy fan Mary Sues. And I don't even ship Mattex. This is insane. What am I doing? Why do I like this so much?
polka-dot cutie chapter 33 . 12/13/2012
Poor Matt! So much emotion on his behalf, I can't even... But great new chapter, your writing is so captivating! Can't tell if I'm more exited for Christmas or the next chapter. Actually, I'm most excited for next Friday because I'm going to Sydney (in Australia, where I'm from), to see the Symphonic Spectacular, which is being hosted by Alex Kingston! I'm so excited, I love Alex so to have her here, in Australia, is awesome. But anyway, thanks for the new chapter, see you next week.
AEK chapter 33 . 12/13/2012