Reviews for Fish Story
orchid14 chapter 1 . 2/17
I never really think Kenshin wasn't worthy of Tomoe. Quite the opposite to me: she wasn't worthy of him. He was lost, and crazy, but at least he was truthful with his feelings. She wasn't.

Thank you for the good read!
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Isn't something? Infuriating man, such perfect timing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
HAA POBRE KAORU PERO ELLA ERA BASTANTE PACIENTE AUNQUE HAA YO NO SE DEBIO QUERERLO MUCHO SI NO YA SE HUBIERA RENDIDO
policis chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I love you. Seriously.
neesama chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
sweet i loved it
Kenjutsu2Princess chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
sooo romantic. very true to the story I love it. Until next time Happy Writing!
omiko san chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
noooo i cry every time i read kaoru kenshin fanfiction because it's so much unrequited love running through it :(

I liked the fish story very much; it's an original, feasible story that adds to the plot.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
very nice, that was sweet! so happy that you're back in the fandom, hope you'll be here for a long long time.

interesting analogy of the fish... i always believed that tomoe was the monster/rotten fish and that she was made better by her getting to know kenshin (compare his pure motives to help stop tyranny and oppression against her guilt driven desire for the death of the soldier who killed the man who joined the military because she couldn't express her feelings for him) but i have issues with tomoe.

lovely conversation and proposal.

delighted and eagerly wishing for more time to read more of your 'rk' stories on queue in my inbox,

gin
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Very cute. Hopefully Kaoru can knock some sense into him later down the road, making him realize he deserves to have love and be happy just like anyone else!
NinnyTreetops chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
"You're Sessha's home,"

Seriously. You have got to stop. I am a serious bsns, grown up writing grad school student. I have theses to write and essays to pitch. We cannot be having this nighttime flailing in my bed like a 16 year-old.

Good day.
ABlape chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Beautiful. Thanks :)
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I thought this was a lovely imagining of Kenshin's proposal, quiet and not fussy just as you would expect him to be. I also really liked how you showed how Kenshin and Kaoru had moved past Tomoe as a barrier, "not as it once had, not with that consuming sadness that made her feel like she was losing him, like he was wandering again to a place she couldn't follow. Now it was just a memory. When he opened his eyes again, they were clear and calm and contented, just as before." I thought that was especially nice and would ring true to how they would both feel in order to move on.
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Beautiful and deep! I cried!
creature123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I'm too lazy to log in but I'll have you know...this is one of the best interpretation of how Kenshin propose to Kaoru I've ever seen in my 7 years in RK fandom :') this brought such a joy in my day. I was getting that satisfying feeling ya know, when you just want to stretch and smile becos you read a good story? :p haven't read one for quite a while. The sentence Kenshin used to propose Kaoru! I was like 'yes! That's totally what he'd say to Kaoru when he proposes' lol call me RK nerd, whatever.

It was a delightful read for KK canon shippers...you so have to write more KK! I promise I'll be a permanent reader haha. Oh and I have to tell you too, while I don't really like InuYasha, I love your fics and rooting for them :) do produce lots of fics and send my little reader's heart to sky will you :) great job!
Ranuel chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
You may not think it's very original but stories about Kenshin proposing, the wedding, finding out about the pregnancy, and the birth of Kenji are all things that I once actively looked for and I found very little worthwhile for any of them. This is a lovely proposal story.