Reviews for Christine's Escape
darkraistlyn chapter 10 . 5/26
This is excellent! I hope you remember it too!
MathGeoArtFab chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
How can this be it? Please continue! I love this storyline especially the genuine fun and laughter between Erik and Christine! I also love the fact that Christine isn't perfect and can share experiences with Erik about being in pain! Cant wait for an update :)
Rayna Star chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
I love this story so much! You're really good at writing, so please continue the story! I can't wait for more chapters!
Erik's Rose chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
Are you going to continue this? I'm dying to read more
Kindest Regards
Alyssa chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Please please please more! I love this story and need more!
victoria chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
You not writing more to this has been the saddest event of my life.
Dulinneth Elennaur chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
I luv it! When are you going to update again?
Shadow of Death chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
I usually don't play this card but...
PLEASE UPDATE! Come on please please please please please please please please please please please
sheepshanks chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Nooooo! Please tell me you did not end it there and I have to wait until March! This is now one if my favorite stories ever! I want them to finally get together, I want to know about Jane, I want him to take off his mask, I want so many things but mostly I just want another update now :). Seriously in love with this story!
Miss Rune chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Loved this chapter! SO SHORT THOUGH!
Purple rabbits chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Dear god that chapter was AMAZING! I really like how you wrote it. I eagerly await chapter 11. Hoping you write soon, a purple rabbit
phangirl1.0 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
love it loved the garden mud part!
PhantomFan01 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Awww that moment in the rain was so sweet _ Erik can be so tender when he needs to be :) Can't wait for the next chapter :)
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Great chapter! ;D
Phan3145 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
That was just too cute! I nearly busted at the seams when they were having their, eh, mud ball fight. It seems they have both let their walls come down as well, that looks like a step in the right direction. I can't wait to read more please update soon! 8D