Reviews for Light the Shadows
Myfanfix chapter 1 . 6/4
*DEMANDS SEQUEL* It was soo sad but so cute! You should make a fluff or lovey lemon scene next!
ThisIsMyParadox chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
So Sweet! Would have loved to seen what happen with Bakura and Ryou.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
awwwwww :3
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That was sweet!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
ad;lkfj;ldskjfasks;adljfakldskfj Daww. Oh my god, that's so sweet and in character and... and awww.
jj chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I like a lot
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh my gard... Do not cry. Do not c-cry. Okay I'm gonna cry! It was so 'Aww'!
Chyu-Chyu for now!
Esperanz chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was too cute! As much as I love your multi-chapters, I love your one-shots as well! But I have to admit the multi ones are way more exciting, but this was just the right amount of fluff I was looking for, now I have to go read the accompany with Bakura and Ryou, 'cuz I almost love them as much as Yuugi and Yami!(almost...)
Rival lover chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was so sweet and cute. I loved it :D
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Really good. I loved it. It's a good read to see what Yami was like to ponder whether he should go back or not. Awesome. :D
karone-sakura chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Awww! So cute! Ya know before I stumbled across your Gundam Wing stories i had never even looked at Yu-Gi-Oh? I looked at your profile and suddenly I'm drooling over Yuugi and Yami! I do actually watch the show and I just started watching the season where Yami is in his memory world. I never got that far the first time it was on tv. That's because they moved it to another channel and I could never find it. Any ways you got me interested in these kind of stories! Thought you ought to know. hehe
Brennason chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Or maybe this one is my favorite! I think I liked this better than Yugi's side of the story! I love knowing that even though he was in heaven, what Yami needed more than anything was Yugi.
ilovemanicures chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh my gosh. This was so sweet! I feel all fluffy now xD

I thought you did a really great job on this. It's true what you said. There are A LOT of return fic's, and they really are mostly based off of Yugi' POV.

That's why I really, really loved this one. It was very unique. As well as sweet. But it wasn't all sugar coated gumdrops either.

Yami was genually sad to be in the afterlife. Despite being surrounded by all the people who care so much about him, and have died in his honor.

You made him chose between making them happy, and making himself happy. And for once in his existence, he chose the latter as opposed to the former.

I thought that this was just a really heart warming take on things, and that your wrote it all out wonderfully.

So thank you so much for posting this. And I'm gonna go read Shadow the Light now ;D
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAA! could you maybe do another chapter for bakura and ryou? i love tendershipping _ keep it up and DFTBA!