Reviews for Light the Shadows
Wragziez chapter 1 . 3/16
Loved this!
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Wonderful. It was meaningful and bittersweet. I am glad you included Bakura there too.
Myfanfix chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
*DEMANDS SEQUEL* It was soo sad but so cute! You should make a fluff or lovey lemon scene next!
ThisIsMyParadox chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
So Sweet! Would have loved to seen what happen with Bakura and Ryou.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
awwwwww :3
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That was sweet!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
ad;lkfj;ldskjfasks;adljfakldskfj Daww. Oh my god, that's so sweet and in character and... and awww.
jj chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I like a lot
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh my gard... Do not cry. Do not c-cry. Okay I'm gonna cry! It was so 'Aww'!
Chyu-Chyu for now!
Esperanz chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was too cute! As much as I love your multi-chapters, I love your one-shots as well! But I have to admit the multi ones are way more exciting, but this was just the right amount of fluff I was looking for, now I have to go read the accompany with Bakura and Ryou, 'cuz I almost love them as much as Yuugi and Yami!(almost...)
Rival lover chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was so sweet and cute. I loved it :D
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Amazing
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Really good. I loved it. It's a good read to see what Yami was like to ponder whether he should go back or not. Awesome. :D
karone-sakura chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Awww! So cute! Ya know before I stumbled across your Gundam Wing stories i had never even looked at Yu-Gi-Oh? I looked at your profile and suddenly I'm drooling over Yuugi and Yami! I do actually watch the show and I just started watching the season where Yami is in his memory world. I never got that far the first time it was on tv. That's because they moved it to another channel and I could never find it. Any ways you got me interested in these kind of stories! Thought you ought to know. hehe
Brennason chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Or maybe this one is my favorite! I think I liked this better than Yugi's side of the story! I love knowing that even though he was in heaven, what Yami needed more than anything was Yugi.