Reviews for of skrulls, four freedom plaza, and ben grimm
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 2/6
Holy crap! That was awesome and so unexpected. 2000 words of intense and pivotal moments, vulnerability, yearning, hope, and in the end, a kind of tragic acceptance. I love your narrative style. It makes it so easy to identify with these characters... Awesome! I wish you were still writing here. I would love to read more of your work..
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This was different.
This was good.
Well done! Keep sharing!
False Ammunition chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was inexplicably stunning. My heart broke when Henry differentiated between puppies and dogs, because really that's the beginning of it: the thing Regina loves the most threatening her peaceable happiness. And of course, Regina liking that heroes can be monsters too. This was just so very gorgeous. Your writing is gorgeous.
Lady Hamlet chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Okay, it's rare that I find a story in my first venture into this category that captures the character so perfectly. Somehow I think that's exactly how/why she got Henry in the first place! Great job!
mar chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
All those old and new facts always emerge from the dark really loved cous you can see all the suffering and the happy times Regina had. ;)
Bond.Jane chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I fear nothing I say will do justice to this piece which is perfect from the ideas to the execution. Perfect in the sentiment and in the form. And that is a fact.

Gravespawn chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Interesting Story idea. Very touching,I like it.