Reviews for I Can't Believe in Fairies
Alyss chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
What just—I can't—what—WHY. This made me cry! Now I must go and sit in The Corner to Think About Life. Or something VERY VERY SIMILAR.
MaraMania chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I liked it. I think you should continue.
Hugz Kissez chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
So sad, but wonderful all the less!
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Interesting! I enjoyed being in your Meryl's head. Yes, it was rather dark, but it didn't seem over the top at any point. It's sad though that Rhys, Meryl, or Drualt hasn't come in contact with the Rhysons (good name). Since I'm a sucker for happy endings, I'd love it if you wrote how Meryl finally DID meet her namesake if you do, I'll promise to review, but if not I congratulate you on an intriguing oneshot.
Happy writing,
YIEQ
jblockk chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Dark, but so well done!

I liked the modern setting and how you extended the tale of Two Princesses. Using the surname of Rhyson was a great touch.

The Meryl of this fic has an interesting point- what would happen to Rhys after Addie and their family together passed? It was an interesting [and appreciated] choice to not limit this fic by specifying a time setting. Given the details, Rhys could easily be either alive or dead.

Please write more for this category- I look forward to it.
Isi95 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oooooh How interesting! Do you plan on continuing this? Cause I surely would like to see where you take it. :)I dearly love The Two Princesses Of Bamarre btw :)