Reviews for The Capitol Room
kalcia chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
This was really a nice story! A bit of a fairytale, but girl needs a fairytale in her life from time to time. I cried when Trunks took Jeremy's side not Goten's and I was glad you decided on a happy ending.
Despite some typos and weird grammar at places, it was a really good read :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
awsume:)
reckless is a wreck chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
I adore adore adore adore thissssss. )

Not much else to say cause it was written such a long time ago... P
joe chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
It's too bad you wasted time writing this story. It comes across as juvenile and slightly retarded. I can't read any more-I'm surprised I made it this far.
Spinestalker chapter 10 . 10/30/2008
Hey, yo! Its been a while. I have been going though and re-reading all my faves, and boy do I remember why THIS is on my faves list. GOD I loved Truten so much. I still do. And I LOVE this story. OMG So much! I'll read this again in a year and love it all over again.

God, I fear going to find new Truten, really, some of it just isn't written like it was back then, you know?
Jayn chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
I totally enjoyed this! It was adorable! And I can honestly say I was not quite sure how it was going to turn out, but it all worked out in the end! GREAT story!
Corrupted Optimist chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
XDD i loved this! it has a great plot, and is funny as hell. "However, realizations, like life, can be a big bitch too." thats probably my fave. quote. gosh, i really enjoyed this, which is rare since i usually dont like these type of POV stories. *faves it*
Planet Mads chapter 10 . 12/4/2004
That sequel you said might be out . . . It had better come out. This is brilliant. A great cobination of humor, romance and drama. A perfect blend to make a perfect story. This is an amazing story. Hope to see more from you.
KitsuneAkai13 chapter 10 . 7/16/2004
*faints* this was such a good fic! *cuddles* i luved it! the whole story was great, i liked how u protrayed the characters and the storyline was the best! *nods* it'd be cool if u were to do a sequel, i would definately read it! keep up the good work, ja ne!
leelee chapter 10 . 7/6/2004
i loved the story..I would really love for u to write a sequel!
futagoat02 chapter 10 . 2/16/2004
aw, such a sweet and realistic story!
baibaiyukie
Zara the Pirate chapter 10 . 5/18/2003
::flyingtackle:: Hi! ::sits on his chest:: Jackers...you just amused, frustrated and confused the hell out of me. You've got a good view on the world, there's a strong hold on reality...my only question is...where was Goku? o_O; Is he just, dead? I loved the story by the way.
Omega4 chapter 10 . 5/3/2003
Sequel. _NOW_. and I will not take no for an answer! ah... I love this story. easily THE most original and creative and intelligent Truten I've ever, in all 14.5 years of existance, read. keep writing, Okay? don't let all that talent go to waste. Or I will hunt you down with a large stuffed bunny rabbit and beat you with it. -
Omega4 chapter 9 . 5/3/2003
I'm going to go beat Trunks into a bloody pulp now. Gr. Jerk.
Lusting Hatred chapter 10 . 4/28/2003
This sorry was amazing. Please write a sequel. I have a question. What is it with you making all the bad guys hav 'j' names(eg. Jake and Jeremy)? Hell even the good characters had 'j' names (eg. Julie). You have a 'j' name does that mean you are bad or good. I'm confused _ . Can i have a cookie for reviewing?