Reviews for Born This Way
Tori chapter 30 . 10/19
Aw please update!
Tori chapter 14 . 10/18
Poor sakura :(
Pls pls pls update omggggg this is too good
Tfw one of the best written fics hasn't been updated in almost 2 and a half years *cries*
Dark Lord of the Fallen Angels chapter 30 . 7/25
Please update again this is sooooooo goooooood!
Ooey-Gooey Senpai chapter 30 . 6/8
This story is just absolutely...oh my god. I can't even right now. Pleeeaaasee say you're going to finish it pleeeaaaseeee?
xcherriblossom chapter 30 . 1/20
I love this fanfiction so much - I love the way you connect all the characters and make the story always fun to read; I especially love trans!naruto/sasuke fanfictions, and there seems to be a lack of them, honestly. I also love the way you portray the characters, especially Kiba's! Poor Kiba, he deserves some love, and happiness. He's such a good character in this fic ;w;

Haha, Kiba's voicemail, classic!

I really hope that you haven't dropped this fic, not that I want you to rush or anything, of course, but I just hoped that you haven't!
The Naruto King chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Jesus christ i actually ripped out some of my jair reading grandma mito, ON CHRISTMAS. Jesus your great at doing these fanfics
JustAAvidReader chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
Wow, you write beautifully. I actually read all 30 chapters in 2 days. I didn't comment before because I couldn't stop reading to write a review. It's so interesting, and the myriad of characters are written so beautifully and catching and I can't wait to read what else you've got planned for it.

It's an amazing story and I really like the problems and situations you've made/used.
lagseeing1123 chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
At first I was reluctant in giving this a chance. I've not read trans stories yet but now that I have, I can now start to understand them. This is a very good eye opener. I may be gay but I never wanted to be the other gender. And now I know that it is even harder for them.

Just like how even though Naruto is now a boy, his orientation leans towards the boys. And how hard must that be that he had to pretend being a girl, which he didn't want, just so he could be with that Jon Soto.

I commend you for writing this.

But I was just wondering whether this will be yaoi or not. Or if Kiba is gay for liking Naruto.
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Guest chapter 30 . 10/5/2014
Wow, this is great. I like that this story feels like reality and the emotions of the characters practically become your own. Many people tend to forget, that uncertainty, emptyness and helplessness are a part of life as well as happyness. Or they tend to over dramatize it and it feels like a soap. To find an author that is able to create a balance between these things is rare (at least for me).
The change of POV's is interesting because even the feelings of people who I would normally see as antagonists now make sense to me. There don't even seem to be any antagonists, no real black and white - I think that is what partly makes the story feel so real to me.

I don't know if this is appropriate to write in a review, but there is something personal I'd like to add. I myself am a female to male transgender and it's great to read a story where we are not portrayed as freaks or a fetish. I am not able to know what your exact opinion on this topic is or if you know someone who is a trans* person, but I think you grasped the feeling of being one really well. There are a few little "faults" in there, like the fact, that Narutos voice is manly although he isn't on testosterone yet, but it isn't like that would be impossible in real life.

The topic of love that isn't focussed on gender is also one of the points I like in this story. I don't want to make this political in any way, so I'm just gonna say that maybe stories like this will lead to understanding and that is the first step to acceptance.

So yeah, all I wanted to say was that I really appreciate your story. And please excuse my grammar, this is not my native language.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
Anonymous chapter 30 . 8/27/2014
Wonderful. I'd hate being their guidance counsellor (snickers). That'd be a nightmare. But, seriously, are you going to add Kakashi in soon? I could definitely use it...
bubblegumpandabear chapter 30 . 8/27/2014
Wow, I really love this story! It's different, and that's nice. It's not the typical Naruto high school fanfic. I like how it deals with different problems many people go through, and how those problems effect the people around them. It seems like it's been quite a while since you've last updated, so I don't know if you've stopped writing, but either way I want you to know this was very well written and that I would definitely post a review if you were to update it. I was supposed to be doing school work today, but I wanted to know what happened so badly that I just had to read it. Anyway, nice job! Now I am off to check out your other fanfics. Hope you continue this, if possible! :)
Anonymous chapter 29 . 8/27/2014
Yep. Agree with that other review I saw. Shika's an ass!
And you didn't update for6 months?!.. Well, maybe this story ISN'T abandoned. Just. .. A hiatus. Yeah! A long, indefinite hiatus.
Loving the stuff you put in with Jon! He's a nice guy... And maybe Sakura will get with hi.. I, for one wouldn't be opposed!