Reviews for Born This Way
Jojofruit chapter 30 . 2/29
its disappointing this haven't been updated in so long. it expresses actual knowledge of what trans is and dysphoria unlike any other fanfiction. the author has meticulously put our star, Naruto, at the center of each characters life, and has done it well. I'm still hoping to see this updated, even in 2016.
Dark Lord of the Fallen Angels chapter 29 . 1/18
Please update, this story is so heartfelt and emotional, it is so hard to find stories like this (especially transgender). Every story says they'll update, but it never happens, please please please update!
bloodedlife94 chapter 1 . 1/9
As a girl myself, I have absolutely no respect for other girls trying to become pregnant jist for the sake of keeping their boyfriend!
Gorsouul chapter 30 . 1/2
I've spent the entire day reading this, and it's been an amazing journey. I know you'll likely never finish it since its been 2 years, but I still want to say thank you for brightening my day when I was laying sick in bed.
Tori chapter 30 . 10/19/2015
Aw please update!
Tori chapter 14 . 10/18/2015
Poor sakura :(
Guest chapter 30 . 9/22/2015
Pls pls pls update omggggg this is too good
Guest chapter 30 . 7/27/2015
Tfw one of the best written fics hasn't been updated in almost 2 and a half years *cries*
Dark Lord of the Fallen Angels chapter 30 . 7/25/2015
Please update again this is sooooooo goooooood!
Ooey-Gooey Senpai chapter 30 . 6/8/2015
This story is just absolutely...oh my god. I can't even right now. Pleeeaaasee say you're going to finish it pleeeaaaseeee?
xcherriblossom chapter 30 . 1/20/2015
I love this fanfiction so much - I love the way you connect all the characters and make the story always fun to read; I especially love trans!naruto/sasuke fanfictions, and there seems to be a lack of them, honestly. I also love the way you portray the characters, especially Kiba's! Poor Kiba, he deserves some love, and happiness. He's such a good character in this fic ;w;

Haha, Kiba's voicemail, classic!

I really hope that you haven't dropped this fic, not that I want you to rush or anything, of course, but I just hoped that you haven't!
The Naruto King chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Jesus christ i actually ripped out some of my jair reading grandma mito, ON CHRISTMAS. Jesus your great at doing these fanfics
JustAAvidReader chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
Wow, you write beautifully. I actually read all 30 chapters in 2 days. I didn't comment before because I couldn't stop reading to write a review. It's so interesting, and the myriad of characters are written so beautifully and catching and I can't wait to read what else you've got planned for it.

It's an amazing story and I really like the problems and situations you've made/used.
lagseeing1123 chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
At first I was reluctant in giving this a chance. I've not read trans stories yet but now that I have, I can now start to understand them. This is a very good eye opener. I may be gay but I never wanted to be the other gender. And now I know that it is even harder for them.

Just like how even though Naruto is now a boy, his orientation leans towards the boys. And how hard must that be that he had to pretend being a girl, which he didn't want, just so he could be with that Jon Soto.

I commend you for writing this.

But I was just wondering whether this will be yaoi or not. Or if Kiba is gay for liking Naruto.
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 12/8/2014