Reviews for The Stars, The Shine
Desiree chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Omg this story... I don't even have the words for this story because it was that amazing. Especially that steamy little naughty scene! ;) you need to write more stories with some naughty action thrown in there lol! Totally love it! I am your newest fan! :D I don't have an account or anything with this website but if you'd like to reply to my review add me on kik DesDes90 keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
God, this almost broke me just from the pure, raw emotion you managed to encompass within these flawless lines. Well done, seriously this is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is beautiful :')
Hellenistic chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This was amazing.
Shinidama chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I thought that Mako will leave before she remembers everything...oh well :D

Amazing and well written story.I enjoyed every word
Your Candle on the Water chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I personally felt the ending was very rushed (I was secretly hoping that Mako leaves before Korra gets all her memories back, seeing as you described her remembering process as very slow). However, everything else about this was perfect. It hit me right in my heart.

Would the little scene merit the story a M rating?
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I THINK I'M CRYING?

When it was becoming apparent that it wasn't likely that Korra would regain her memory, I was thinking, "Okay, okay, former/unrequited!Makorra, I can deal, that'd be good." But then she remembered and asdfghjklaf IT WAS JUST SO BEAUTFUL WELL DONE SLOW CLAP BROWNIE POINTS ALL THE AWARDS.
La Belle Rose Noire chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
thats sweet
Fire Bender chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is beautiful
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh gosh. When she didn't remember him I was so devastated and I was nearing the end and I knew this was complete, and I was so worried there wouldn't be a happy ending. I'm so glad there was! Though this would have been an amazingly written and great story regardless. :D Nice job!
ada69 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
O_O That was soooo good!

I love happy endings! _

ada
brooklincognito chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was wonderful, best Makorra I've seen.
jayknewc chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
this was really well written! just everything was amazing and i love all of it!:)
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I liked this.
nicookie chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
ooohhh god! that was... amazing! i really couldn't stop crying! soooo cute, and amazing story... ihave no words to describe it :D well done :D please writeeee something else to! i will be so excited to read it :D