Reviews for Love Interruption
chaosslayerx chapter 42 . 10/20
absolutely loved it, could barely put it down, excellent job
chaosslayerx chapter 14 . 10/17
he totally deserved that slap
iegha chapter 42 . 10/7
I was 5 years late on this story but Im glad I read such a beautiful story... I hope it will be a sequel for this Klarolime fic with more Kalijah and Kenneth
Emily81802 chapter 42 . 5/5
Love this one!
rodrice1 chapter 42 . 4/5
Applause applause! Well written! Well done!
madridista89 chapter 28 . 3/28
Caroline should definitely not go to Klaus! You are writing her already to be so weak and pathetic! She is just a shadow of the Caroline we know from TVD! She is getting pushed around by Klaus and treated like shit and all she is doing is taking it!
I like the premise but this is just too cheesy
Vangogh92 chapter 42 . 3/23
So I'm year's late on this fic, but it blew me away! The character development was incredibly smooth and realistic, exactly what all of us wanted from the show! It looks like the shows writers these days have buried any possibility of putting these two together, and I believe they're crazy for what they're doing ship-wise right now. However, this fic appeased every part of me that wanted these two together and wanted Caroline to have the adventurous love she deserved and Klaus to find his humanity and trust. It's amazing, you're amazing. If, years later, you wanted to write a NOLA story or even an epilogue, I'm sure you would have tons of people reading (including me!)
AxeBird1 chapter 42 . 3/18
Would LOVE to see a follow-up story - after all, a trip to New Orleans means lots of fun!
missbellatrix0 chapter 1 . 2/16
Loved it
underw0lf chapter 42 . 1/27
Hi! I hope you're great. You're such a talented writer. I read this whole beautiful fic via pdf in a moment of distress where I had no internet and I have to say it's glorious, I couldn't stop myself for giving you a comment on how well-written this is so here I am rambling. I'll going addressing points by little. The building of their relationship was so well done and beautiful and I loved it, how they started caring for each other and how they realised it so suddenly and prettily. I adored the building relationship of Caroline and Klaus' siblings, it was very realistic. From the disagreements between Rebekah and Caroline for petty things to the caring and teasing bond they formed, to her immediately trusting relationship with Elijah (which I really saw happening in canon!TVD btw, he would have being focused and that) and how he advised her, to the playful pestering of Kol (whom I love, he's a great comedy-relief) and how it was noticeable that he respected her. Also I enjoyed the Hunter plot, I think in canon it could have been explored further but they fucked up immediately with the Jeremy thing instead, but you developed it right and the motivations behind were well explained. I also loved the Council parts in this, how Klaus didn't ever cared about threating them if it meant his Caroline would be good. I'm not going at this in a timeline thing, so it's a mess how i'm explaining lol I like when it's acknowledged how a shitty asshole dickheaded Damon was to Care and how you handled it. And I liked how you portrayed the self-righteous Elena, it was quite accurate with her behaviour, I mean they all throw her to him. Im not a fan of her or Damon lol I liked how you made Caroline being conflicted over the Klaus thing, it's in her personality being concerned about "what-they'll-say" and how you resolved her relationship with Tyler. About that, strangely I wasn't expecting at all the plot he had with the Hunter along Hayley. Talking about her, I'm not fond of her at all, I have to say it was great when Klaus killed the little backstabbing bitch (IMO what he should have done and we would all have been happy). I also loved how you portrayed the complex relationship between Klaus and his siblings. And I think that his reaction at the white oak stake missing was very IC and I like that, you wrote him true to h is TVD!self. I laughed at all the scenes where he was their teacher, really. It was hilarious and a total Klaus move. I liked how you made Caroline jealous in those scenes too because we always see him doing that role, which was refreshing. I also loved how, at least me, could notice Caroline growing while she changed her decision of leaving MF. I wasn't expecting what went on in the Prom scene at all, I found something weird about Klaus changing the place but you got me there lol Liz' death scene was so sad, at one moment I thought she would turn it off but she was wiser. When he was in Tyler's body, were such good scenes because I think it gave him a sight of the feelings she was harbouring for him in another perspective, because Klaus being who he is, would have been suspicious. The scenes where it was Klaus' birthday was the best, I mean it had it all, Kol decorating along with Rebekah, Caroline being the little blonde distraction, the Las Vegas themed and Bonnie and Matt and Stefan going (I have to say I loved the relationship between him and Klaus and Caroline, It reminded me of the s3-4-5!Stefan-as-individual-and-as-a-Klaroline-shipper I used to love). Matt and Rebekah were cute too, the Rebekah with uncertainty about him and regretful of almost killing him were sweet and kind of sad, my preciousness Rebekah I love her sm :( and how Caroline, despite not being her biggest fan, was there for her. I would like to say that I loved how you addressed the I-want-to-make-hybrids thing, I think it could be one of the biggest issues with them and I loved how you made Klaus grow and realise he could have love and loyalty from others. Also you made me cry when Caroline "died"! I was like wtf and then Klaus is like "i don't want to live without her" and i was shook thinking they would both die and i would cry of how tragic it would be but plot twist he protected her without knowing (it was such a sweet thing the bracelet thing, and the story behind) and of course how queen Katherine Pierce appeared like omg I love her Amongst other thing it was beautiful how he understood Kalijah's love because he felt his own now and how he forgave them and all and they're so beautiful *crying* and it reminds me the conversation he had with Elijah about how he understood it because Caroline was perfect *crying more* and like it leads me to how in his birthday he told her the story and then "i love you" and it was such a sweet thing it almost made my heart stop absnd and omg the following up and how she was nervous he didn't meant it but like everyone already knew because he was such a man in love! *heart eyes* and it was beautiful beautiful really! and the ending omg ! how they left to live their eternal life and being two wonderful beings traveling around the world together! and what could i say about the smut? it was really great wonderfullly beautiful and hot like A so good and it was so sexy really anencephaly intimate absnd and i could feel the connection and i loved how they developed from fucking to making love and i'm so emotional this was beautiful beautiful beautiful thing
Okay I can't ramble more because i'm emotional lol the point is that you're such a talented writer that in my opinion has made one of the most beautiful klaroline fanfiction a i've ever read! and thank you sharing this masterpiece!
hope you have a great day hon!
Melissam09 chapter 9 . 1/19
? ¿.¿.¿?,?.¿?¿?.¿?,?¿?
,,,.,,,,.,.,.,,,,.,..,.,,,,,,,,.? , , , , , , , ,, , 6uhefr, ,, ? ¿,?¿?.¿ ?¿,.?¿?¿?.
DragonCurse4 chapter 32 . 1/17
Gotta say, you keep using the word grovelled wrong.

To borrow a quote from The Princess Bride...

"You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means."
kadydid16 chapter 42 . 11/7/2016
Sounds like the perfect setup for a sequel? Love your writing!
NatalieLynn chapter 42 . 11/7/2016
Fantastic story! Wonderfully written! I enjoyed reading it so much hat I ended up reading it pretty much straight through. Great work!
1,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »