Reviews for Sure Got a Dirty Mouth
JoeyWincester chapter 29 . 4/25
This was the most beautiful love scene ever written. I can die now knowing that this wondrous prose is out there for the universe to admire. Thank you for this precious gift.
Ben chapter 55 . 4/23
:..(
Beautiful
Ben chapter 43 . 4/22
Loved you calling in Reggie's POV. And as much as I enjoy the fluffy stuff - where everything is just wine and roses for an M/M couple - a little moment on these old school cats' experience in modern, western America is honest and welcome.
Your characterizations are refreshingly varied!
Ben chapter 34 . 4/18
Ha. Just caught myself biting my nails.
But that might just be s bad habit.
Anyway. Loving it!
Tanyk chapter 9 . 4/15
So far, so amazing! Wish I could just download everything to my kindle, curl up in bed and not sleep tonight
crowleyforprimeminister chapter 109 . 4/13
Wow. Just WOW!
this story (and your others are amazing)
Fluffbug chapter 109 . 4/10
I've read this twice, I really love it and can't wait to see what happens next xx
Ravenclawmistress0624 chapter 109 . 4/6
Hi, I'm am in love with your book and I'm not rushing you I was just wondering if you are going to keep writing.. because I remember that you said that you might stop writing and I wanted to know if you where going to stop or if you where gonna keep going? Please answer when ever you get the chance
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 76 . 4/3
Danny and Juliane finally got together. It doesn't seem like Sam really believes John, but I don't blame him.
Piquelabaleine chapter 1 . 3/31
These boys certainly are busy! The plot outside of the sex scenes is intriguing. I thought you might be wending towards a happy ending for all, but it looks like we're about to take another detour.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 75 . 3/30
This are some powerful knives, thanks to the love Dean and Sam have for each other. I like Gus and rosier, I'm glad there on the good side.
WitchyGypsy chapter 109 . 3/27
So I've following this amazing, beautiful, fantastic story since it started. And since there haven't been any updates in quite awhile...well I needed my fix and re-read the whole story in 3 days.

Please, update, it's such a fascinating plot, filled with so much character and mystery and...okay yeah hotness. I'd love to see this story finished.

I hope you're doing well, that everything is okay and that is your muse isn't intune with you, that it shall be soon.
sarcgasm chapter 1 . 2/25
sex happensalot
seitanspawn chapter 109 . 2/13
I cannot BELIEVE that this story isn't over.

And I couldn't possibly be more thankful for it.

Looking forward to an update :)
seitanspawn chapter 83 . 2/12
Ughhn that was so beautiful DX I was actually tearing up at one point. The last bit was a kicker, too XD I've just been binging this fic, it's so good ~
1,896 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »