Reviews for The Key
stephcullen2000 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
I love it so please update again soon xx
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Great chapter, though I'm not liking this new side of Priscilla. Hopefully she'll reconsile with Penelope soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Can't believe that Priscilla used a potion on Alex! It's still a great chapter, and I beg you to update soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Loved it. It gets better and better... Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Love the drama. Update soon :).

Oh, and you're doing a great job on the characters ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Great start, can't wait for more :)
Casey Dillon chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Better than the first. Can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon. It was very well written and told, and you could feel the intensity throughout the whole chapter. I loved it. I find your original characters as interesting as the plot, and I love the forbidden love aspect. So yeah, great job ;)
Casey Dillon chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Great start, I already love it. I also did the first time I read it, but I forgot to review. The great thing about this is you don't even have to know about Wizards of Waverly Place or Charmed to read it. You're so great at explaining things along the way so people would be able to read this either way. Really great job.
marcelinefan chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Very interesting chapter, indeed. Here we go...
1. Who do I think is the key: Alex for sure.
2: What do I think of everything: Personally this is the most suspenseful fanfic I have ever read.
3: What do I think of Priscilla so far: That she's only being nice because either Alex or Justin could be the one to help her save her sisiters.
4: What do I think of Priscilla's sisters: Penelope is in denial that Priscilla would do anything to save her. Patricia is fragile but strong.
5: What about Peter: I thought he was going to be a ghost or something. Does he have his wings yet?
Update this masterpiece soon!
marcelinefan chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Small spelling errors and repetitive phrases are the only things that need to be fixed. A beautiful work of literature, though. As for the questions:
1. What I would like to happen: What if Alex is the key? That would be cool.
2. Do I like how you portrayed everybody: Yes, of course I do. It's wonderful.
3. How do I like Priscilla: She seems to be very caring, trustworthy, and protective of her sisters. She is also like this to Justin and Alex (probably due to the fact that one of them is the key, please be Alex) and she seems to be friendly (except to vampires). She's a really great OC (minus the fact that she hates vampires, I love them).
and
4. What do I think of Alex getting her powers back: My answer is three letters: Y-E-S. It could be a reward for her being the key and helping Priscilla get her sisters back. (Of course, that is if you decide to do the following: 1. Have Alex be the key. 2. Make Alex completely regret removing her macial ability, want them back badly, and make her want to try to do her very best at learning how to use them.)
Please update soon. You rock!