Reviews for Roses in Winter
Hi. Your fic is simply fantastic. It is not the first time I read and I love it.
I take that Marcus will be playing the cello while Angela is in coma to keep her with them and then she will become a vampire. It will be nice if it happens.
It has been a long time since you last updated... You should read it again to try and get the will back to finish. Go on with it. The fight. Angela healing Renata. Corin and Suplicia reunited. Bella's weeding. Aro and Marcus fighting wiht Caius... You spoke of Jacob's connection to Edward and Bella so Reneesme should be part of the story too.
I believe it is common that we writers stop at one point because we don't want to finish the story but one that is so good and took so much work, time and energy, should be completed. If this is not the case but people started interfering in the story, ignore them and do what you want. Many people love this story. I hope you find the inspiration again.
Keltyr chapter 78 . 6/27
Loving the entire fresh vision of Twilight characters...forget the doubters! And please please please finish the story!
Keltyr chapter 17 . 6/23
I am absolutely loving this book..chapter and verse! A question though...revenge being vampire canon, why didn't the Cullens chase the car Angela escaped from.?
Polaris Aries Black chapter 49 . 6/13
What a cliffy lol so glad there are more chapters after this ;-) can't wait to read aro's full reaction to carlisle and to the cullen coven.
Polaris Aries Black chapter 48 . 6/13
I love that Jasper is back in Forks. Also you do such a great job describing and incorperating both Jasper and Edward's gifts. Not a lot of writers write about their gifts in as much detail and as often as you. And I really love that you do write it. So Aro might be coming to Forks? Well that will be interesting I'm sure :)
anafolitagmail chapter 78 . 5/31
Please, please, please continue your story... It's great! I'll wait... Just promise to finish it...
I hope you come back and finish your story. You have a great story.
Shilara chapter 77 . 3/24
Oh please please please continue, i'm loving this story! You're very talented!
Shikigami241 chapter 11 . 3/12
If her parents don't end up dead in a plane crash of killed in a painful way please let me get to the point were they die a painful death
AmandaSingh0 chapter 77 . 2/3
yay, hopefully u keep bree alive. I actually just finished watching the twilight saga for the first time, and i am always really sad and angry that bree didn't make it, even though I knew she wouldn't. Has she had her realtionships with diego or fred?

how many chapters until BD? will u be bringing renesme into this?
Polaris Aries Black chapter 47 . 1/15
I can't wait to see Sulpicia and Felix to come to Forks.

Yay Jasper's coming home :-)
Polaris Aries Black chapter 46 . 1/15
You must really like cats since this is the third time that a cat has been featured in the story. Not that I mind since I have two cats of my own. I love them and they really do make good pets. :)

I knew that Angela would heal Marcus and I think they way you wrote it was wonderful.

Again this story is so, sooo good and all kinds of awesome.
Polaris Aries Black chapter 45 . 1/15
Favorite line: "Touching serendipity."

I loved seeing the Cullen family though Marcus' eyes. Good job on writing that. I am glad that most of them are home now we just need Alice and Jasper.
Polaris Aries Black chapter 44 . 1/15
Lol I loved that Angela got Emmett to lay against Seth. I am happy that at least some of the Cullens are back home. I don't know who I am more excited at seeing. Jasper coming home or Carlisle and Marcus coming to Forks?

So since Marcus and Carlisle are in Montana does that mean they will be meeting up with Felix and Sulpicia? I sure hope so. :)
Polaris Aries Black chapter 43 . 1/15
Wow good job on the medical stuff.

So Laurent is dead. I wonder how you will write Eclipse. I am glad Angela is a little more coherent.