Reviews for Roses in Winter
mysticaloricalmandi123 chapter 9 . 8/19
You have truly abandoned this work of art...so sad! Hope you finish it someday but i am giving up hope! I give up!
mysticaloricalmandi123 chapter 2 . 8/19
Spawn chapter 78 . 8/10
I know that you still write, so I'm going to keep hope alive that you'll continue this some day.
Spawn chapter 78 . 8/4
I know it's been a while, but I would love to see more fabulous story in the future.
Spawn chapter 78 . 6/8
I have to tell you that this is one of the best stories that I have read. You managed to weave multiple intricate stories and plots effortlessly. You don't shy away from difficult subjects or the raw emotions that they bring with them. You show beautifully that people can be bonded or torn apart depending on the situation.

I love the way you use both cannon and your own creativity in your storytelling. You truly drew me in and I could see your story play out in my mind as if it was in front of me. I adore the way you have bonded the Cullen family to Angela and each other, having the family extend the more lives that she touches, and who touch her.

I found myself smiling over the family's interactions, the love and care they were giving Angela. I was burning with rage over Angela's parents, Lauren's antics, Caius, Jane, Chelsea manipulations, McGilluis' stalking and serial killing spree,and Irina's irrational blame of Angela.

I know it's been years since you've updated this story, but I beg you to consider continuing it. It is a tragedy for a brilliant work of art like this to sit here abandoned. It's just too good. Thank you for taking the time to write and for sharing your time and talents with us.
An epic cryfest. I swear my hair just turned grey. Uuggghhhh
You have truly abandoned this fic... It is such a shame. It is hard to find a fic so well written. I wish you would reconsider and finish this piece. Many people will be happy about it.
mysticaloricalmandi123 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Are you ever going to finish this?
mysticaloricalmandi123 chapter 78 . 10/27/2015
I think i am going to give up on waiting for an update for this story...hope you finish it some day...
Guest chapter 71 . 7/27/2015
Hi. Your fic is simply fantastic. It is not the first time I read and I love it.
I take that Marcus will be playing the cello while Angela is in coma to keep her with them and then she will become a vampire. It will be nice if it happens.
It has been a long time since you last updated... You should read it again to try and get the will back to finish. Go on with it. The fight. Angela healing Renata. Corin and Suplicia reunited. Bella's weeding. Aro and Marcus fighting wiht Caius... You spoke of Jacob's connection to Edward and Bella so Reneesme should be part of the story too.
I believe it is common that we writers stop at one point because we don't want to finish the story but one that is so good and took so much work, time and energy, should be completed. If this is not the case but people started interfering in the story, ignore them and do what you want. Many people love this story. I hope you find the inspiration again.
Keltyr chapter 78 . 6/27/2015
Loving the entire fresh vision of Twilight characters...forget the doubters! And please please please finish the story!
Keltyr chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
I am absolutely loving this book..chapter and verse! A question though...revenge being vampire canon, why didn't the Cullens chase the car Angela escaped from.?
Polaris Aries Black chapter 49 . 6/13/2015
What a cliffy lol so glad there are more chapters after this ;-) can't wait to read aro's full reaction to carlisle and to the cullen coven.
Polaris Aries Black chapter 48 . 6/13/2015
I love that Jasper is back in Forks. Also you do such a great job describing and incorperating both Jasper and Edward's gifts. Not a lot of writers write about their gifts in as much detail and as often as you. And I really love that you do write it. So Aro might be coming to Forks? Well that will be interesting I'm sure :)
anafolitagmail chapter 78 . 5/31/2015
Please, please, please continue your story... It's great! I'll wait... Just promise to finish it...