Reviews for Kiss Me With Your Mouth
watcherseven chapter 3 . 10/11
Can't believe how hot this story was! Just no words to really describe how well-written. Really, really well done! Sigh!
vereor black king chapter 1 . 9/8
Well, wow. I really don't know how you manage, but when it comes to smut, you at definitely, undoubtedly good, like "my freaking cheeks are blushing for how hot this is"good. Maybe it's the pairing, I don't know. Let me say: I definitely confirm the praising I wrote you for "Making you mine". And I eoyld as well for "Sure got a dirty mouth" too, but, I like stories like this one and "Making" more, because the Winchesters are grownups, as in the show, Dean is all sassy and teasing and so on, and Sam is... Well. Here I must say something. I always like your Sam. It's never the only innocent and naive lil'boy, and I definitely love it when they switch, and it's Dean getting taken care of (sexually and/or not). So, plots like this one's, and "Making", are the one I love the most. But I actually have tons of good to say almost for every story of yours (at least those I've already gone trough). And I like the style, the narration, the descriptions. And the teasing. I don't think writing a good piece on sexual intercourses while managing to maintain a high tension is an easy task, but you managed, you really did. Good job, really. Oh and, of course... Dean's mouth is so sexy and hot and addicting that's bordering on obscene. Seriously. Should be illegal to walk around with a mouth like that, especially under those eyes. Oh well. better for us, right?
angellec chapter 3 . 1/2
That is the hottest Wincest I have read in a while,lost a lot of my Wincest links when my desktop bit the dust. Thanks for this one. I also love your other works for our two beautiful brothers.
shy-quiet-unique22 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Could you make a story with dean as dom / top and Sam sub./bottom
sandycub chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Wow! This was just so hot! Dean driving Sam so crazy and ending with Sam just owning Dean like that was amazing!
Maddie chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
That was fucking beautiful!
cmaa225 chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
OH MY FUCKING GOD! That was SO hot. This would be a great story to follow. Please continue it. PLEASE DO! It is perfectly amazing.
Ishtar205 chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
That was soooo hot !
I'm longing for another chapter... Please (chibi eyes)
Bocamere chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
A fic dedicated to Dean's luscious lips with a side of really hot wincest, what more could I ask for?
Ashtin Nightwalker chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
HOLY HELL OF HOT! Gawdamn, that was good. I hope your other stories are just as hot as this one... that was beyond impressive, well written and sexier than hell... *gasping*
fallenofthedark chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
hahahah! right after i read this extremely hot and awesome fic, my sister came up to me and asked if i wanted to try her pierogi that she had made, hahaha (except her's had pork and bacon, hehe.)

but seriously this is freakin great.
EdwardAndSam's chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I hope this isnt complete bc I could follow this story line forever!
EdwardAndSam's chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I think i read the first few paragraphs 10 times before continuing...pure poetry!
EdwardAndSam's chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This has got to be top 5 hottest things i have ever read! Do I even need to say it...I love this story!
ghostboi chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
This were gorgeous. & sooo phucking hot.