Reviews for Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Good six chapters.
Modern-Japanese-Horror-Fangirl chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
OH YEAH THE MOMENT OF TRUTH IS HERE! EPIC BATTLE TIME! (ahem) I understand your writer's block problem. hope you're totally over it though.
Modern-Japanese-Horror-Fangirl chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Awww, thank you. Another good chapter, this story is the one I check on every week, can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work :)
Modern-Japanese-Horror-Fangirl chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Another perfect chapter, see, right now Ramona's problem isn't she dated them both, she didn't know, her problem is that she probably won't try to explain it, anyhow, I keep hoping that the twins have a to the death fight.
Modern-Japanese-Horror-Fangirl chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
YES! KEEP IT UP! Nice, I love how your so constant with the updates, you don't wait 3 monthes to update. So I wonder, does Ramona know that they're twins? or is she unaware of it completely?
Modern-Japanese-Horror-Fangirl chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
You're welcome for the review, another amazing chapter.I wonder, is him mentioning a fight to the death some foreshadowing, because it's nice and subtle if it is. anyhow I really hope you add another chapter fast! I check every day.
Modern-Japanese-Horror-Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
You must update this story like now! I really want to know what went down between Ramona and the Twins! Ahem, annoying fangirl moment aside, honestly it seems their "relationships" would be rather complex for Ramona mentally, since she would have to use some serious tricks and lies to date both at the same time. But again, can't wait to see the next chapter, is it coming soon?

(Longest review I've ever written