Reviews for If I Ever Lose My Faith In You
AemiliaeHistoriam chapter 1 . 2/25
...was that a Pirates of the Caribbean reference? XD

I loved this. I don't ship Wincest but I loved this. It was so cute :3 I'm glad Dean got a tattoo of the amulet :D Made my day, thank you :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/4
Oh, so replaced by tattoo...

if it make Sam feel better, I guess it was an okay...

though I always thought Sam secretly keep it...
Love the princess bride reference. ADORABLE story as a whole. Much as I love all of your work, this is one of my favorites.
TayTay4936 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This was absolutely perfect. I hated when Dean threw the amulet away and this was a perfect way to fix it...showing his love and devotion fro his Sammy. Amazing job :)
deannaG chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That's better. Nothing says "I love you more than my own life", quite like a passionate kiss between (soulmates) brothers. :D
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
that was awesome! that last two lines were epic lol :D
MercurialInK chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I don't think I reviewed this on FFN but here's a reminder that I love this story so much I could sob every time I think about it because it is my favorite amulet fix of all time.
You are my favorite
InK
Jo chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
It's so sad, I loved how you resolved the amulet thing. Thumbs up!
NixDucky chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
That was beautiful. And heartbreaking. Heartbreakingly beautiful.

And wow. That must have been some kiss, because as I recall, those two dim farmworker really upped the stakes in kissing quality ;)
ghostboi chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is gorgeous. Reminds me of why my Beloved & i got our tats (minus the tossing away of a treasured amulet, that is). & those last lines were/are epic. _ You've mad skills with the imagery & hotness, here.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Loved the ode to Princess Bride at the end. Brilliant.
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
this was a really good idea. I have to admit i wa wondering how Sam reacted when Dean threw away his amulet. It was never shown in the show...sadly. I like that you turned this into such an emotionally touching situation between the two. X] Dean was very nice to get a tattoo for Sam! XD
Great work!
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
hahahahhahahah you took the worlds best chick flick line and made it more epic thanks for sharing
AreYouMarriedRiver chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
G. CAN YOU SUBMIT THIS TO THE WRITERS AND MAKE THEM USE IT FOR ONE OF THE EPISODES CAUSE THIS IS PERFECTION. I need the Samulet back. Seriously. /3
Trish chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Nice little William Goldman reference there at the end!

And a fantastic idea. Really nice.