Reviews for Sometimes You Just Gotta
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Mmm... So yummy !
butterscotch800 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013's have melted my brain with your fics and spoiled me for anyone else's ...
EdwardAndSam's chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
"And because you can't always have "I've wanted you for so many years" sex. "Love you so much" sex. "Only you only ever been you" sex. Because then the Man Police would kick down the door and rip the Man Cards out of your wallets."
And of course, your Dean's so-called "just-gotta-fuck" sex is adorable and loving as anything. And damned if "Too tired for the whole elaborate production, just a simple sixty-nine, lying on your sides on yet another motel bed, sucking until the bitter-delicious liquid fills your mouths, and then passing a whiskey bottle back and forth until sleep comes" isn't the most delightful expression of camaraderie. "Too tired for the whole elaborate production." GOD, the togetherness in that. I love your Sam and Dean. Thank you.
ghostboi chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Hell yeah. xD
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
loving it! XD It's great how you managed to make this fiction so freaking sexy even though its so short. Wow. Im in awe...X]
GlitterTech chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Something about this is just deliciously quick and dirty, like their sex itself. I liked it, partially because there just isn't enough stuff like this.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Excellent! Love your stuff!
kjdw chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Very hot! Very, very hot!

Nicely done too by the way.