Reviews for On the Job Training
Marvelmyra chapter 13 . 3/6
Why can't you do Action, Romance, and Relationships ? If you are good at all you should weave it all together yes ? Go for it. P S nix the old oriental stuff. Way over done. Really.
Marvelmyra chapter 12 . 3/6
Police do NOT 'Grease palms' that term is used to denote corruption.! It would be better to say 'Give well earned "pats on the backs" of the hard working SWAT team. Just fyi.
Marvelmyra chapter 11 . 3/6
What blue button ? I have only just found this story so I have no idea how you wrote previously. This is pretty good. Excellent premiss. Keep it up.
teazer chapter 4 . 3/2
I don't no the show that jim and Blair are from however I still greatly enjoy this fic
Saissa chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
That was an excellent crossover.

I'm still reading the first "book" in this series - Four winds - but I had enough info in my head to understand what was going on in this book.

Cant wait to read all the rest.

Thanks for a great crossover!
K Gibbs Winters chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
I'm dying! Seriously the best thing I've ever read!
williamfloyd2000 chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
Another fun story. Definitely improved. The story flowed so much smoother. Though I would like an enhanced casket scene. :)
WBH21C chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
So very well done!
The-KLF chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
Still loving this AU, and this didn't feel at all clunky as a crossover - in fact, it felt right that they're not alone in their supernatural powers.
gloriajv chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
I absolutely LOVE how you brought the Sentinel into Castle! I've read Four Winds, just finished reading this one, and am about to start one of the others.
Thank you so very much for putting together two of the best shows EVER! (Now, if there was a way you could add Firefly into the mix. . . .)
Gloria
phnxgrl chapter 13 . 6/9/2012
I loved this crossover. I loved how you linked the Sentinel abilities and the Guardians together. I loved how the pitfalls of extra sensory can louse up a case. I loved how exciting this story was. Kudos!
Kal chapter 13 . 6/9/2012
This series never fails to make me smile. Thanks for continuing this. You have wonderful charaterization and a very enjoyable plot line.

And... OPTION B most definatly!
TheTruthBetween chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
asdflkjdsfkjsdkf! *squeeeeeee*

You have no idea how happy the words "the next case" made me :D:D:D

Anyway, about this story... I just... my brain exploded with every chapter, in the best way possible. Lemme tell you something. I hate superhero fic. Seriously hate it. Normally it's complete crap. But this? This is epic and awesome and very possibly my favorite Castle series ever. Including the smutty ones - and I do love my smut. So that's saying something.

As for the next one... Both options have merit... *ponders* Course, you say old Chinese man explaining the origin of the Guardians and I picture Joel Grey in Remo Williams. (SUCH a bad movie... but Joel Grey makes it worth it LOL)
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Personally? I prefer B, but having a guide who doesn't have the power but the *Knowledge* is a good plan too, give them direction in what there doing and what they're dealing with, but I really would prefer B. But thats just me.

Anyway awesome story and I look forward to more!

-TheButterflyCurse996
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Haha! The dead finally contact her! I have been wondering about that..

-TheButterflyCurse996

PS: sorry for the late review, Internet crashed.