Reviews for Pinky Swears
The madness in me chapter 1 . 1/7
That's an adorable idea. Loved it. You really presented the story well, describing that specific moment but alluding to more, you made it possible to imagine their entire relationship and the innocence of the emotion behind it. Well done.
ZoeysZone chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
That was cute, loved their part in the movie. But, just to clarify, the man was saying they'll marry each other next? Love it.
chrisyy chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
this is cute. care to continue?
EridansLoveBug chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OTP I'M CRYING RIGJT NOW. PLEASE WRITE MORE DEAR GAWWD. THIS IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T EVEN PLEASE MOR.
HP chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This is so cute and undeniably sweet! A pleasure to read, though the relationship feels shallow. Could you add more depth by describing a greater number of scenes between the two?

Honestly Pleased
undrappreciatedsib chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
That is so adorable! I love it. It's short. It's cute. Love, love.
The Serene Dancer chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I wasnt sure what to expect when I saw your story but I think it is cute and funny and really cool. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
FINALLY! Someone who understands that the guards/knights are also important! I love them
RavenInEmerald chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wow..Good. Unexpected, but good...
Hawkflight7 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Such a cute couple. It's great to see these two are in a fic.
The PinK BandiT chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wait that is actually the cutest :)
sailorlyoko4life chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
i think it is adorable! i love that someone actually wrote about those two. :D
thegenuineimitation chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That is the most adorable thing ever! Also, kudos! I don't think I've ever seen anyone get an OTP out of a fifty second scene and a couple of line of dialogue. Well done!
Moonlight Calls chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Ohh, that was so cute! I guess I had my dose of fluff today lol
YourLocalIgor chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Aw that just made my day :D I have a new OTP for this film!
Thanks,