Reviews for Gagging For It
Pcgotmoose chapter 5 . 4/29
I liked this but was disappointed at the lack of resolution on the tale of Sam's training.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
my only issue with the story is this sentence "Sometimes he even cleared entire nests by himself, not letting Dean get in so much as a single thrust of a stake." I assume by nests you mean vampires and vampires in supernatural are killed by cutting off their heads so the sentence should be 'Sometimes he even cleared entire nests by himself, not letting Dean get in so much as a single swing of a machete.'

loved everything else about this story.
Laraney9 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Absolutely delicious and hot.
nica chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Best 5 chapters I have ever read.
Fairview12 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I could have came from the first chapter alone
Darakna chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
omfg! this is the most detailed,the most accurate description of a session. i'm a mashohist myself, and i hav few similar sessions behind me. and now im starving for th last 2 years (my dom-friend got a gf and we quit so he wouldn't be tempted to cheat) and now i realize how much i miss it. damnit, i need to suck it up an just meet someone from bsdm forum. somehow i'm scared to do it with someone i don't know.

ps: my grammar sucks, coz i'm writing from kindle
Ishtar205 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
I soooo loved this story ! Please update soon, I'm longing for the story of Sam's training Even if I loved Dom!Sam, gosh he's hot !
Zed's Dead chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Delicious. God damn woman, all kinds of filthy hot stuff going around in your head, huh? Love it!
EdwardAndSam's chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
great story. Very erotic and sexy
EdwardAndSam's chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
This Sam reminds me of souless Sam and oh how I do lve souless Sam!
EdwardAndSam's chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh wow this is good already!
ghostboi chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
I'm using the word gorgeous again. But that's because this is just that, & more.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Great update but I'm wondering where it comes in the overall story, Chapter 5 Sam was at Stanford and had been taken as a sub by Simon, did Sam go away with Dean? I mean Sam is obviously a submissive as well, so how would his and Dean's relationship work? Really don't like Simon at all, he came over way to smarmy. Hope to read more soon, Thanks