Reviews for Silver: First Year
Jose19 chapter 1 . 5/20
I have one question are the Human world and the Youkai world in this story on a different dimension because the Shinobis are unlike the Humans from the Rosario Vampire world because they are weaklings that can easily be killed unlike the Shinobis.

I also want to know if chakra is used in this story because Itachi is a Shinobi, and must use chakra for all his Jutsu and his Sharingan but the story will be tough because in terms of social interaction he is not as warm and friendly as Tsukune.

I am glad to see that Tsukune isn't here but if I remember correctly that school is in another Dimension, and there is a Arc that the monsters go to the Human world for a excursion with the other girls.

The other question is the Harem part because Rosario is a Harem genre story to begin with because Tsukune ended up with all those girls at the end of the story.
scarlettravencrove chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
OMG hope you continue ! and update soon
Oniix chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
very nice I really like this story. I always liked itachi and thought he was a badass. please update this story soon I really want to keep reading it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Do all girls with pink hair have inner selves? First Sakura, than Moka. Whose next, Lala?
tr.remix chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
ppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeee eeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseeeeeee eeeee write some more? please
Thehappyvampire chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
This is a good fic, I'm curious how shinobi or samurai effect the youkai society since shinobi and samurai are basically regular humans with the skills and techniques to take on monsters.
XxSpec77xX chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Come on finish it
sendicard chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Hmm, damn. I checked out your profile and I have to conclude that this is probably another occasion where a writer died or something... Well that sucks. In hope that you are still living, I grant you a final review for the work done so far on this story!

Wait just a minute here, seven kilometers in ten minutes without Chakra? Even if it is Itachi, I call bullshit here! Do you have any idea how far that is!? I'm not even sure the school has that much ground.

You say Moka went out of her way to sit next to Itachi, but this is in Japan... This means the teachers come to the students, not the other way around. Meaning she really wouldn't have to worry about it. Of course there are a few classes where the students go the class... I think... Most of them however are done in the same classroom. Honestly not sure how that works now that I think about it... Note to self, do more research on Japanese schooling.

Anyway, a fine chapter. If you are still living, I look forward to either a reply or another chapter. Regardless I will smile.

See ya next time, maybe.
sendicard chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
It appears I forgot to log in last chapter... Has it really been that long since I went on fanfiction that it auto logged me out? That isn't normal... Hmm, have to check the data on this one. So yes, I was the Guest. If there are multiple guests under this one... Hmmm... Good question.

Anyway, you are basing it off the anime eh? Could be interesting, I personally like the manga more but who really cares. I can agree that the Anime most likely fits this setting far better.

You know Itachi wouldn't have been hit by the bike right? Right? Please tell me that was another shameless plot maneuver and you know!

You know, I seriously doubt she had her fangs in Itachi for half a minute... Pretty sure he would have either passed out or reacted by then. The review written by Itachi in the end also furthers this idea.

How... How exactly did he manage to fit a Katana in his bag past his mother?

Uhh... They mouthed words to each other from 100 meters? That is kind of... Well all I am saying is that is one hell of a feat.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Hmm, shameless changing of the Naruto universe just to fit your plot? Eh, normally I would be rather on about this but you kind of admit it in the best of ways. So... I think I will just sit back and enjoy, eh? What do you think?

Anyway, I don't actually know anything about Itachi's parents but it isn't exactly hard to tell that they probably aren't on character here. Again, seems to be on purpose, and you know about it so whatever.

Itachi is honestly one of my favorite characters, but I actually don't know much about how he was before the massacre so I will have no input as to whether he is out of character at any time or not.

Everything seems to check out pretty well for an intro, so I mine as well continue.
Apocalypse Legionaire 117 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Interesting fanfic. Any update soon? Keep up the good work!
Shuredda Sora chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
great story, hope you can continue it
Arekkusu-san chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Please update this. This is awesome I like the naruto ones but the Uchiha are my fav characters and this is my favorite portrayal of Itachi I've ever seen. Period. He still has the innocence of whenever he was young and the kind demeanor he once showed openly.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Please update as soon as you can! I'm dying from the suspense!
darkulquiorra chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
una historia agradable realmente continua con las actualizaciones :)