Reviews for End to the Ship Wars
hannahaddicted chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I LOVE Balthazar
Zee chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I think I love you right now. This was more perfect that anything I could have imagined when I read the title!
theconsultingtardisbananaangel chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I CAN'T EVEN ASDDFGHJKL: I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER I ACTUALLY FELL OFF OF MY CHAIR AND STARTED CONVULSING SPASTICALLY AND CRYING BECAUSE OF THIS STORY IS JUST TOO GREAT OH MY FUCKING GOD I AM DEAD Balthazar: 'Surprise! It's my cock!' killed me okay i mean is this even legal this is beautiful. Everything in a fanfiction wrapped up in one big awkward package I mean such flagrant awesomeness I AM DYINGGGGGGGGGGG really I either need a defibrillator or intensive therapy *turns into a vat of pudding and flies off into setting sun, never to be seen again*
cookiesXlove chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
AMAZING, AMAZING FUDGING AMAZING! MOST TERRIFIC CONCEPT EVER, AND ALISTER AND LUCIFER GGGGGGGGGGGRRREAAAAAAAAAAT YOU HAD ME SINGING THE SHIP OF ALL SHIPS ALL NIGHT LONG... MOST AMAZING PERSON ON THE PLANET :D
Demerite chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This. Just this. A whole lot of (cracky) AWESOME!

"Surprise! It's my cock!" - that just made me chock on laughter!
out of the ashes chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
"Surprise! It's my cock!" Best. Fucking. Line. EVER!
In one paragraph you pulled it off! I am freaking impressed. :D
skittleAcullen chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh fuking yes, imagine how surprised I am when I recognize the title of this story from tumblr and I think "no way in hell" but omg I found you on fanfiction xP love all your stories, your one of the only people that can write a propper wincest aroun these parts. Actually I think your blog is what got me into wincest 3
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Whoa.
Entity chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
...what the fuck do I just read?

Art. Just beautiful art.