Reviews for Never Forgotten
Aver chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
Hi. Please update. I love the story.
Ju Fonseca chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
That should be interesting!
aver chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Updatr soonerm please...been waiting ;)
IniTiniNini chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
Love this idea. It's very hard situation for everyone - Hotch, JJ and kids. Can't wait for more.
Jean-Moddalle chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
it took some time but the result is worth every second at least to me
please update soon.

Salut JM
aver chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
O my god...this story is soooo gooooddddd. you should continue this story and make it to end. i hope Hotch will remember JJ and his family, soon.
Mystical Dream Catcher chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
I had to go back and read from the very beginning but it was still great! And three gears is definitely better then forgetting about it totally. :) Update soon!
natexserenafan chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
It's been forever since you updated this story, but I like it so far. I can't wait to find out how they work this out and rebuild their relationship. It must be so hard on JJ, anyways, I hope you get into a habit of writing more often and I can't wait to read more. We definitely need more JJ/Hotch stories!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Love please update its 2014 and also, what happened to will?
Love chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Please please please post more chapters it's 2013
Dragan chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
so sad for Henry and JJ they lose thier father and husband al over again poor... wel all of them

quick question how old are Jack and Henry in this story?
Dragan chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
great story its my personal favorite i was wondering though is this going further or is this the last chapter
rubberducky96 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Uh how heartbreaking:( Update soon!
beaglelover719 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Oh no! Poor JJ. I can't wait to see how Hotch finds out that Haley is gone and he has another child. I'm very intrigued. Thanks for sharing. :)
IwKa chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Heartbreaking he doesn't remember his life with JJ. Still great chapter love the story
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »