Reviews for Chronicles of Regeneration
Trigunskitty chapter 30 . 6/5
Long time, no review! :( I hope everything is going well with you HeroR! :) I was having a bad start to the weekend, and your recent chapter made it instantly better! While it was late, I like to think it was destined to come out today. :) it's always good to read your stories/recent updates! I'm looking forward to your next chapters! kvar is coming up, I can feel it! Lol :)
-TK
lloyd-forever chapter 29 . 5/25
MAGNIUS! There ends an epic Grand Desian Cardinal. Very well done. I read this while I was away in Toronto for the weekend and this was perfect to read before going to sleep, I enjoyed it so much. I loved when Magnius shut Lloyd down with the topic of Marble. Just so wonderful.

Great work!
lloyd-forever chapter 28 . 5/16
Ughh I love that conversation Kratos has with Lloyd. Great work! Excited to see the next part with Magnius!

lloyd-forever chapter 27 . 5/7
Wonderful ~ I think it was this scene that hooked me really badly into this game just because of how dark it is. You really captured Kilia well!
lloyd-forever chapter 26 . 4/24
And the realization that Dorr is a Fallen comes to light. Awesome! I really liked how you portrayed Raine's reaction towards learning that Chocolat was the kidnapped tour guide. I always imagined that part with just Raine and Kratos mentally facepalming at the fact that there would be no way to get Colette to avoid trying to save her. Excited to see the confrontation!

L-F
Excellent. It was good to see Kratos and Raine react to the way they knew Colette and Lloyd would respond to things.
lloyd-forever chapter 25 . 4/22
Progress on the journey... excellent. Also great work on describing them going through the seal puzzle without it being boring! Sometimes I find it difficult reading through the seal chapters in some chapters because they go too much in depth for a puzzle that we've all played through. So job well done! Excited to see the Magnius Ranch which I feel is coming up soon :D

lloyd-forever chapter 24 . 4/13
Well done! I actually really love the way Kratos reacts to the washtubs haha. I always found it incredibly amusing. I enjoyed Lloyd's icicle jumping show too. I suppose we'll see more of Sheena's point of view once she gets deeper into her internal conflict? Can't wait for more!

Rune chapter 23 . 4/2
I eagerly await the washtubs... I'm sorry, that just happens to be one of my favorite Kratos moments in the game along with Kvar's death.
lloyd-forever chapter 23 . 4/2
Yes! I love the interactions between Lloyd and Colette when she tries to convince him of Martel's teachings. Ah and Magnius. Playing right into the hands of Rodyle, and getting prepared for battle with the Chosen's group. I liked the tension building in this chapter, and the town's reaction to raid.

On a side note, it's a little funny that Colette is telling Lloyd not to lose his soul, yet at the Tower...

Oh Colette. Anyways! Great work! Looking forward to the next exciting installment!
Trigunskitty chapter 1 . 3/28
:) I must say sir, this chapter was definitely worth the wait! I really enjoyed the flow of this chapter, you depict each of the characters emotions very well, especially the rash and irrational side of Lloyd. I was slightly alarmed when he stated that he would take on the Desian Headquarters, but that is very much like Lloyd. He does like to charge through everything as if he were a bull. Haha Both Raine and Kratos both have their hands full keeping him from doing-diastrous things. Thank you for the awesome chapter!
(I completely understand being burnt out, I'm in the midst of writing one of my own stories, and I just need time away before tackling it again.)
I hope to see more updates! :)
-TK
Long break but good to see you again. Well written. Can't wait for more. It'll be really nice to see how Lloyd learns to control his rage. It'll also be nice to see how you detail his reactions to the palmacosta and Asgard ranches.
lloyd-forever chapter 22 . 3/26
Ah yay! I'm so happy that this is being continued!

I loved the extra bits you added to Magnius' appearance in Palmacosta. It really made him seem to be more like the Grand Cardinal he's supposed to be. His part in the game was just too short. It's unfortunate that he's the one who gets killed off first.

I also enjoyed the emphasis you put on Lloyd's anger and the reaction the others have to it.
Excellent work. I'm excited to the details for what's to come.

lloyd-forever chapter 21 . 3/13
I don't know how I haven't found your work before. I read Cruxis Chronicles, but I haven't read the Kharlan one. Now, I definitely plan to. I love how in character you keep Lloyd and Kratos and I love the extra depth you've added to them as well. I don't know if you plan on continuing this (I deeply hope that you do), and if you do, please let me know if you need a beta or just someone to read things over. I would be more than willing, especially if it helps in keeping this going. I've seen your grammar and spelling only improve as I've read your stuff. Fantastic work.
Oh gosh! I just finished reading through your chronicles story... It was fantastic and I love this one as well. Your story telling is very well done. I know it's been a long time since you've updated... But if its not abandoned I hope it could be updated some day. Regardless, it was wonderful to read. Thank you