Reviews for Chronicles of Regeneration
Lucem Yoru chapter 21 . 10/2/2013
Nice, Tales of Symphonia is one of my favorite games. Seeing such an amazing novelization is fantastic.
Emeraldpichu chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
It has been quite a long time since my last review and yet this has yet to be updated with is a real shame as this is one of my favorite stories and I do understand your desire to continue your main story first but it has been some time. Still this is as good as I remember it and just as entertaining to read again.

I do recall however that you never did answer my last comment on the nature of mana flow and Mithos's need to use the centurions to stabilize the two worlds.
Jo-nov chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
This was a painful chapter to read. You did a good job with the inner monologs and the slight changes in the game's script to increase the quality of the novelization. Good chapter.
Jo-nov chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I am a bit rusty on remember the source material, but I recall the dialog during some parts of the first few hours of the game being a bit rough for a novelization. You have done a good job on keeping the dialog similar to what I remember while improving its quality. Overall, this was a good chapter. It is a bit weird reading the story in which the major spoilers for it is not only known but is embraced.
Jo-nov chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
It was nice seeing some things in Krato's point of view. It will get even more interesting in a chapter or so. I thought the characterizations of the characters were very good. Overall, this is my favorite chapter so far.
Chocobo Scribe chapter 21 . 4/2/2013
Uh...I believe you just had Colette call Kratos "Mrs. Kratos".
Chocobo Scribe chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Do you know how incredibly awesome you are at getting a catharsis out of the reader?
The part with the mayor had me wanting to leap into the fic and start ragging him out. I actually had to put up with people like him in the past!
Chocobo Scribe chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
I remember first playing the game and when Genis was saying that Remial was Collete's biological dad I thought "Wait...Remial's kinda a member for clergy right? and isn't it not uncommon for a priest to address you as "My child"? Something's weird here..."
Trigunskitty chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
I've played Tales of Symphonia through and through again, and I even went so far as to read and watch the manga and anime adaptions. They all have their own tweaks and proclivities involved, but I think out of all those I really enjoyed your rendition of ToS. :) Thank you for all of your hard work and I hope to read more from you! Even though we all know what will happen, I think what keeps me enthralled with your story is the tiny mysteries and character developments within this series. You've definitely given each character their own personal voice and narrative. Though there are small grammar and spelling errors, it is still an enjoyable read! Be careful of commas, plurals, and which tense you are writing in. Thank you once again for your work!
-TK
E chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
Good good, Though I always wondered why Magnius tried to execute Cacao instead of Chocolate if she was the one with the smart mouth. If it were so to make her suffer would be one thing but they never mention that so what was his intendtion.
Jo-nov chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
It is interesting that you decided to write the story in that its more foreshadowing on what is really going on. I guess that it is safe to assume that those that are reading this story has already finished the game. Good chapter..and I like the somewhat disturbing detail of what is going to happen to non-believers.
Jo-nov chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Heh, I remembered how easy fighting that big guy was in the game.. only to be defeated during the cutscene. It is nice reading how much of a tough fight it really was for the team. Kratos' introduction was cool. Overall a good chapter.
Jo-nov chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Nice novelization of the beginning of the game. Im interested in the changes that you will do to perserve the original vibe of the dialog while modifying it to be read as a novel instead of a somewhat cliche script.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
This is awesome! I can't wait for more!
E chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
Hmm, It makes sense for Colette to meet with people to give them hope, the midwife is an intresting approach to adressing lloyd's past.

Bais is true enought although I ment that Dorr being in a poberbial corner at that time with the city tapped out of Gald he would have sold the book to Koton to make ends meet with Magnius.