Reviews for A Land With Magic
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Nice reunion, I still wanted to hear Emma say "I found you", or at least the classic Charming line "did you ever doubt I would." when said something along those lines. I mean, she did have that flash of when her father left in the wardrobe and all that.
Anyway, I liked this, a lot, it was very sweet.
Wish it had been longer, inclusing more Charming/Emma reunion, and then both the grandparents with Henry...
DivineMist chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Ahh..the feels! You've packed so much feeling into one story and I am amazed at how truly wonderful this is. Just brilliant :)
sea-ess-eye chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was very good, great job. I would've liked some dialogue in the reunion though.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Yay!
I wanted a reunion, after watching that last chapterm yet was cheated out of it.
Now I get to have it!
It was nice, and very heartfelt...
hjbau chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Good ending. Evil didn't fight fair. But good did. And good always won.
Aod4L chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I loved it!
Auna chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This was gorgeous. Thank you.
Alpha lover chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Gorgeous and so rich. I am in awe.
hfce chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow that was beautiful. :)
dancer4life5 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Typically I'm not a fan of fics which feature little to no dialogue but this is gorgeous. Really lovely!

I hope you do some more Charming family fics. Perhaps from Charming's POV this time like you originally intended?
Lazey chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
The finale ended too soon! The wait until season two is agony! I was wondering what hte living arrangements would be after Snow and Charming were reunited, Snow's not going to throw her daughter out but unless there's yet another spare room it is going to get crowded. Henry might get tired of the couch too.

Good story, picks up right where the finale leaves off- where I hope season two will pick up. Very descriptive imagery.
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Great story!
mlanchards chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh my emotions. ;_;

I loved this so much!
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Very nice:-)
Toystool chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Amazing! I loved it, and it fits so well with what happened already. It is true, good will ALWAYS win, it just might take a lot of fighting, FAIR fighting. Anyway I have been suffering from Once Upon a Time withdrawal and this was exactly what I needed, so Thank you! I never thought I would say this but, September can't come fast enough! Have a good day/afternoon/evening!