Reviews for I think I love you
Some Random Tosser chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I'm actually looking forward to more.

Just for future reference, make sure you make a new line when a new character talks. For example, this:

Uni blushed immensely from the sudden contact and pulled out of the hug. "W-W-What was that for?" She stuttered, her face still pink from the interaction. Her heart was pounding wildly. She didn't understand it, how could one hug from her can make her heart pound so fast? Nepgear gave her a confused look. "Goodness… should there be a reason for friends to hug when they greet each other?"

Should be this:

Much better.
Yuzuuki chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Finally a new Neptunia fic that doesn't have guy OCs and its a yuri between Gear and Uni. Usual antics from Nep and company is a plus. Can't wait for more.
xnobody13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hello, my friend. I must state that I enjoy the thought that more writers are now incorporating the Uni x Nepgear shipping pair. This category was severely lacking in it, if I must say.

I do want you to continue on with this fine tale, for I do want to see how you handle this plot. The characters are all correct, and the plot feels genuine "moe." I believe you did an excellent job with this starting point, and I hope for more in the future.

-Xnobody13
mega-dark chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I'm not sure what your gaming history is, but if your looking for humor, make gaming jokes. Like if a character is wondering where the heck a character know stuff like enemy weaknesses, "I read it in a strategy guide once."

I don't see any glaring errors. Anyway, I'll keep my eye on this, because I want to read a good Neptunia story with no OCs or SIs. So I wish you good luck.
Str1k3N01r chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
About time someone writes a uni x gear fic _

I'm gonna look forward to updates for this story! Good job on not going OOC!
Hydrocity3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Its nice to see another Hyperdimension Neptunia fanfic here. Everyone seems to be in character. I especially love the 4th wall breaking.

My only criticism would be that some of your sentences are redundant. Like this one for ex: Noire mentally said, "Thank Celestia," in her head. You have Noire 'mentally' said so you didn't need to add the 'in her head' part.

That's pretty much it. So all in all good job dood. I look forward to the next chapter.