Reviews for Peter x Steve
kreite chapter 9 . 1/17
I hold no expectations of this being finished but I'll just pop in my input and say that what you accomplished here was adorable, not fantastic but pretty good and much better than most of the other fics of this catagory.
Swindle chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Oh wow!
That was a quite amazing story! I really don't know how I've stumbled across this fic, but I'm very glad that I did!
I really loved it, very well written, and such a cute couple!
If you could please continue this! I'd like to read what happens later on!
Victoria Andersen chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Hey, I just wanted to say that while I don't support this pairing (I read your story because I simply couldn't get enough of Arthur Christmas) Steve is so absolutely in character that I'm blown away. He is really well done :)
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Oh my! Would love to know his family opinion about the clasped hands. Thought Steve would hate it. *grin*
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Steve being nice makes me smile.
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Not a lucky day it seems...
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
"But Steven, you have a beautiful voice."
Funny how Pteter is probablly the only one who knows/notice it,
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Love how much Peter try to hide it.
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I have already read all the story but have come back to writte my review (feeling guilty).
Tapix chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
IM GONNA CRY U INCLUDED THE CANON MESSAGES THOUGH
Candy Von Schweetz chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
You know, we need more stories for Steve here. I think once I finish my Rise of the Guardians fic, I'll give tribute to Steven.
Candy Von Schweetz chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
This is awesome. Please, please, continue!
QUEENOFTHEDEMONS chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
.GOD WHAT THE FUCK what just happened *passes out*
QUEENOFTHEDEMONS chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Oh fuck valentines day
Monsieur Montparnasse chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Holy gingerbread men! That was a crazy good chapter. I've been wondering how you were going to break the ice in their relationship and never imagined it like this. It was like the titanic, it was that PERFECT! The plot was laid out in unbelievably perfect sequence, the characters acted flawlessly.
Thank you so much!